May catch report's

spr1985

18 hours ago, carpmachine said:

You need Bromide in your snakebite Jonno, i heard that two timing Myrtle the sheep giggling behind your bivvy on Wednesday, hee, hee., give Phil a rumour to start.

and what were you doing giggling behind my bivvy pray tell? :o:o

On 5/13/2017 at 11:40, chillfactor said:

Safe to say lads ..... this is a session I won't be forgetting , someone was smiling down on me .

All fish taken on 12 - 13ft Zigs at a 110 yards .

20170512_210105_zpsyqqmrb7p.jpg

20170512_211222_zpsodammegv.jpg

20170509_130002_zpsbhvimwcw.jpg

20170512_211932_zpsd9kpf0p7.jpg

20170512_210731_zpsm5zfg0u4.jpg

20170512_172449_zpstakn4qog.jpg

20170511_150349_zpsmldvb0jc.jpg

Hello Chill 

I know I'm hopelessly late in congratulating you on your incredible session , but any excuse to bring these 'photos of those beautiful Carp to the top of the thread .

I think I'll have number 4 please .

It's a shame Shropshire isn't by the sea :( , then maybe I could get my Wife to move  .

I guess Nige took the 'photos ? , I love the dappled sunlight on number 3 . 

:)

Evening gents, has been a while I have been on here due to work commitments etc.. I managed to get out on a lake last weekend and managed a nice common first time back on the bank I'm 8 months! Loved it...

had this common in a 12mm tutti fruity bottom bait with a scattering of matching boilies and pellets 

IMG_6511.JPG

IMG_6504.JPG

18 hours ago, crusian said:

Hello Chill 

I know I'm hopelessly late in congratulating you on your incredible session , but any excuse to bring these 'photos of those beautiful Carp to the top of the thread .

I think I'll have number 4 please .

It's a shame Shropshire isn't by the sea :( , then maybe I could get my Wife to move  .

I guess Nige took the 'photos ? , I love the dappled sunlight on number 3 . 

Cheers mate 8)

Think the second from last was my personal favourite. 

You been out much ? 

12 hours ago, chillfactor said:

Cheers mate 8)

Think the second from last was my personal favourite. 

You been out much ? 

Hello Chill 

Ah , the second from last would be the  linear woodcarving ?  ; they're all rather beautiful .

I've been able to get out about once a week , and although I've been catching I can't get anything larger than a low double ; still at least I'm not tearing my hair out like Smufter . I guess I'll just go with the flow as C.M. and Nick say and maybe something larger will come along .

On ‎29‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 20:21, RFCARP92 said:

Evening gents, has been a while I have been on here due to work commitments etc.. I managed to get out on a lake last weekend and managed a nice common first time back on the bank I'm 8 months! Loved it...

had this common in a 12mm tutti fruity bottom bait with a scattering of matching boilies and pellets 

IMG_6511.JPG

IMG_6504.JPG

Hopsford by any chance?

21 hours ago, cloud9 said:

Then i found out that i've lost my job , so that put a downer on things

Found myself in a similar boat, no work for a couple of weeks, so I've been down the агенство по подбору персонала, К счастью, я могу понять некоторые filled out the forms, including a test and I'm working tomorrow morning at 7 (I hate getting up in the mornings) as a grunt in a kitchen (now there's a new one) working for a company that owns a company from where I was sacked :evil: :lol:

The test (which I passed (if I can anyone can)) had 20 questions, and there was a bloke in there at the same time with his daughter (who helped him with most of them), the receptionist had to go back to him three times because he'd missed 7 questions; I think judging by the number of Xs, he won't be doing the same job as me?

They have had a lot of labourers in lately (the local town is one big building site), I don't care what the politicians say about all these building they're throwing up - it's too much, and very much too late (they've got to keep the house prices up).

Anyhow, You should be able to find something Dave, may not be at the same rate as you are used to though :evil: