May catch report's

spr1985

4 hours ago, yonny said:

Jeez Spr, you've gone from Blankmaster General to the new Terry Hearn. Send some of that confidence this way would ya?

Well done buddy.

I can only put it down to pig ignorance and perseverance mate.....and rite time rite place... but thanks 😁 It feels good to have a few in the net finally 

Edited by spr1985

Got out last night for an overnight session. Found a few fish in a quiet corner and managed this one at just gone 5am. Had just woken up and was contemplating a cuppa when the alarm screamed off. Caught on a chod, my first ever as after a few casts with a lead couldn't find anywhere particularly clear of weed. Not my usual approach but didn't want to keep crashing a lead around. Wished I could have stayed on as this morning they were showing in the small bay and areas fizzing up. 

Farlows.jpg

3 hours ago, androoooo said:

Got out last night for an overnight session. Found a few fish in a quiet corner and managed this one at just gone 5am. Had just woken up and was contemplating a cuppa when the alarm screamed off. Caught on a chod, my first ever as after a few casts with a lead couldn't find anywhere particularly clear of weed. Not my usual approach but didn't want to keep crashing a lead around. Wished I could have stayed on as this morning they were showing in the small bay and areas fizzing up. 

Farlows.jpg

Result mate .... lovely fish 

The effort of the work overnighters paid off big time 8)