May catch report's

spr1985

7 hours ago, phil dalts said:

11 hours of fishing, did do something different actially, same rigs n hookbait but freebies were dried for 3 weeks then pumped full of this concoction i made, they sucked it up, same boilies though

Sometimes little tweeks can be the difference mate ... one that comes to mind is an old park lake i spent quite a few sessions on blanking and one session i decided ill try summing different but not drastic as i didnt think at the time i was doing much wrong so i tipped my baits with small artificial corn a small tweek and it was like someone flicked a switch and i started catching ... i still try and get down there now and then and still to this day tip my baits with corn and it still works.

Stranger things have happend i once hooked a jack pike that took my tutti frutti pop up after i just cast out on the drop :?

Cheers chill I still smile to myself when I think about it 😁. 

And it gets better.....few hours this afternoon/evening and I've been at it again 😁 Started off with a greedy bream followed by a 23lb 8oz common then came a 14lb 12oz common and ropes it off with a tinca of around 3 or 4lb (didn't weigh it, just appreciated it 👌🏻) so a happy scott 😁

IMG_5889.JPG

Edited by spr1985
Add pic

I will let phil tell you all about his success this week. I'll just add that he fished his socks off and got his rewards! 

I struggled with no fish in front of me and no chance of a move. I did have a few out there on the first day and managed to trip a couple up. 

IMG_4992.JPG

IMG_4993.JPG

1 hour ago, spr1985 said:

If I could super like/double like I would!! Well in sir! Cracking fish! And yes stuff dreams are made of....no doubt an ever lasting memory rite there 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 

Thanks fella your not wrong. 

There in order of capture so you can imagine what I was like when the last two graced my net :o 

Been lucky enough to catch some beauties over the past few years & these are right up there mate .

Cracking week! Thanks again to Nige for organising and inviting us onto your little slice of heaven. To the rest of the boys, a pleasure to share the bank with you all again.

It's been a while since I posted on here...happy to do it in the way of a catch report!

31lb 2oz Shropshire beaut at 2.30am on the first night followed just 15 minutes later to the rod 3-4 yards to the left at 28lb 10oz

Shropshire 31lb 2oz.jpg

Shropshire 28lb 10oz.jpg