Ridgemonkey modular bucket

3 hours ago, motherhooker said:

It's got 4 plastic tabs in it cannot figure out what they are for 

Probably dead simple but I'm lost as to what there for can someone put me out of my misery

Thanks 

Ian

I have one of those, what tabs are they, you got a photo?

• 1 month later...

they are called luksees.  Part of the plastic injection moulding process has an extra form at the top near the bucket rim.  Its so that the moulten plastic can penetrate into the mould fully and these pieces are formed around the top of the mould as an extra part.  At certain points in the production these bits will get cut up so that they can be examined to see that the ridge has been formed correctly. A kind of mould performance if you like.  Anyway as already mentioned these bits have found their way into your bucket instead of being collected and fed back into the hopper.

Keep hold of them as they could be collectors items in a few years.

and of course im talking complete Pony.....:shock:

On 7 May 2017 at 09:03, salokcinnodrog said:

To stop buckets sticking to next bucket in the stack?

On 11 May 2017 at 17:22, bigtrev said:

they are in fact spacers to stop the buckets from jamming together on the pallets.

Good aren't i:lol::wink:

• 1 year later...

Hi guys, my head has been battered over these clips,which is why I sign up today because no one really knows what they are.the thing I find them useful for is clipping in the top of my bucket for easy access when using my crusher ( basically stops crusher from sealing to bucket) if yours get what I mean

56 minutes ago, Stechecko said:

Hi guys, my head has been battered over these clips,which is why I sign up today because no one really knows what they are.the thing I find them useful for is clipping in the top of my bucket for easy access when using my crusher ( basically stops crusher from sealing to bucket) if yours get what I mean

Hi! and welcome :wink:

i know what you mean about the crusher sealing on the bucket, unfortunately tho i am not able to use the clips as suggested cos i didn't get any.

i feel myself that Nick has it right above as they dont seem to be a part of the bucket system but just something left behind from packing. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...