Anyone fishing?

rosstheangler

• 2 weeks later...

Well took the boy up Horseshoe for a bit of pike / perch fishing. Weather was pretty awful strong winds & heavy rain but he braved it for a couple of hours .

Fancied it for a few carp tbh with that wind getting up and getting them moving about.

Managed a couple of jacks .

20160220_133548_zpssmbukuch.jpg

Tut tut. That isn't a camo coat and hat that your boy is wearing, Chilly :wink::lol:

I now don't have to go back to work until 15th March, during this holiday I think I shall mainly be going fishing.

I'm off tomorrow until Saturday or Sunday for some time trying to find the carp on Nazeing.

New reels and line on the rods, rigs tied, bait sorted, some sitting in Marine 17 liquid, some neat boilies and a quantity of bloodworm pellets.

Food, just been through my freezer, so I have enough to just pack in food bag. New gas canisters purchased so I always have a spare, water bottle filled, just need to sort out what goes in rucksack and then load tackle in car.

I now don't have to go back to work until 15th March, during this holiday I think I shall mainly be going fishing.

I'm off tomorrow until Saturday or Sunday for some time trying to find the carp on Nazeing.

New reels and line on the rods, rigs tied, bait sorted, some sitting in Marine 17 liquid, some neat boilies and a quantity of bloodworm pellets.

Food, just been through my freezer, so I have enough to just pack in food bag. New gas canisters purchased so I always have a spare, water bottle filled, just need to sort out what goes in rucksack and then load tackle in car.

Well how selfish , just when I was planning to visit you at the shop  :roll: ! .

Chill. has said it all - rather you than me Nick .

:wink:

Best of British to you nick, looks like winter is finally with us, just in time for spring.

I was looking at prices for a silent-ish generator and out-door halogen light heater, the best i could do was £210, the heater looks like a nifty bit of kit, my excuse, i'm under doctors orders not to aggravate my Rotator cuff tendons, the cold can give me no end of grief.

Have a goodun Nick! What is Marine 17 like? Always interested me but couldn't quite believe the low price tag...

High protein with plenty of amino acids. A mix of hydrolysed marine fish and shellfish. Can be used in particles, groundbaits, a dip for floaters or boilies etc and is PVA friendly.

Very attractive to fish!