New bivvy?

Hi all, been a while since I've made a post on here but I'm in need of some opinions, I am currently in the market for a new bivvy, the two that take my fancy are the nash double top with wrap (3rd skin) and the aqua M3 with super wrap, dose anyone have some feedback on either of these two bivvies, looking for pros and cons of the 2 if possible.

Thank you in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jamie

Sorry for delay !

I use the Aqua M and bought it after I had worn out my second Trakker Armo.

Apart from a hole in the front panel caused by a rat trying to get to my bait I cant fault the actual bivvy.

One of the tension elastics in the lowest support pole has snapped and when I contacted Aqua they said they were temporarily out of stock but I could have one when they were in again.

I confess I havent been back to them yet as so far it has caused me little inconvieniance.

Great carry bag loads of options how to use it, maybe a tad heavy, definately a barrow job and not one to carry miles!

Not cheap but overall I like it and would probably replace with the same if I had to.

Cheers

Ian

the two that take my fancy are the nash double top with wrap (3rd skin) and the aqua M3 with super wrap, dose anyone have some feedback on either of these two bivvies, looking for pros and cons of the 2 if possible.

The Nash is massive and very heavy, and that's without the 3rd skin (which IMO is a pretty pointless product). I'd avoid this unless you plan on doing long-stay static fishing (this is not the bivvy you want if you intend to stay on fish). Decent for long session holiday angling where you cannot move I guess. My mate had one and hated it, it's like building a house every time you put it up.

The M3 is right up there with the Armo and the Titan as one of the best all-round bivvies going. A very, very good shelter.