bed chair , light n comfy ,

after abusing the majority of my joints by being in the building trade for the last 30 years , im looking at buying something comfy to sleep on , the last bed chair i used nearly crippled me end was binned after 3 nights in favour of a reclining chair , im hoping that there is something around for someone with a slightly dodgy back as im doing some serious carpy sessions this year ! :wink:

I have the Nash Indulgence which is sublimely comfortable but could never be described as light.

I know a "mature" carp angler who has a lightish bedchair supplemented by a mattress cut from 50mm thick memory foam. He swears that it's the most comfortable thing he's ever lay on.

Ian

I have the Nash Indulgence which is sublimely comfortable but could never be described as light.

I know a "mature" carp angler who has a lightish bedchair supplemented by a mattress cut from 50mm thick memory foam. He swears that it's the most comfortable thing he's ever lay on.

Ian

I also have the Nash indulgence , it has a 40mm memory foam mattress which is detachable although i never have ,but as Ian says it is not light i think its around 13 Kilos all in , but is super super comfortable.  

I have one, I'm sure it was on Hutch's and Nige's recommendation. Its a massive step forward on what I had before and is extremely comfortable.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cheers mate.

How you doing?.

Been tearing farlows apart?.

I've bought one for my dad for a retirement present.

He's gonna be spending a lot more time on the bank now so wanted him to be comfy.

I did try one but had a trapped nerve in my back at the time so was hard to tell how comfortable it really was.

I have the wychwood tactical (compact) and its light as anything and comfy. I seem to sleep better in it than my actual bed at home. Think the larger versions are still very light. 

im also after a new bed and this one sounds good. can i just ask how low is the bed to the ground? a low bed is not good for my back so the higher the better for me. cheers

How tall are you Greeksi, if you don't mind me asking...... I need a bedchair upgrade this year and was wondering how big the compact version was, I noticed it was very light. Cheers :P

Don't know about our lad Greekskii but I'm 6 ft 3 and fit on the compact.

It's the lightest on the market (or was, anyway) which is why I went for it.

can i just ask how low is the bed to the ground? a low bed is not good for my back so the higher the better for me. cheers

It's not the highest bed I've owned fella.

Legs are adjustable so you can raise it but it'll still not go that high.

Am I the only one on the forum that's average height - everyone seems to be 6ft +  :cry:

Doesn't that mean we're all average height and you're a short-git*? :wink:

I'm not quite 6ft :wink:

My recorded height while playing American Football was 5ft11in, or 1.81m, although I think as you get older you do shrink in height, so I am probably a fair bit less than that now :o

It may mean you check bedchair lengths carefully, not just total length, but useable laying length!

A compact or standard Bedchair may not be long enough

So I can't catch anything bigger than a scraper double , and I'm short .

I haven't got a lot going for me then .

I think I'll take up Bird Watching .

:cry:

Why do you think I work at Gladwells?

Some of those horsey types

Especially in the summer... :oops: