Dream kit

Thinking about it I don't think I'd buy much at all.

All my kit is bought because I believe it to be the best on the market to suit my specific requirements.

I'm definitely getting one of those ESP Lo Pro Brollys when they're released but at £150 I don't need to win the lottery for that.

Maybe I'd upgrade a couple of bits of luggage to some posh Cotswold Aquarius gear for tart factor, but that's about it I reckon.

Tried, they won't sell it, honestly asked once, the farmer said its for his family, can't put a price on it

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Actually i can get you a lake or couple if interested. But its a trendy half mill .

In all honesty stick with what i have its works why change , would get better tackle for the local charity though.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Not much of my actual kit I would change, it's by no means the best or the worst come to that, but I'm comfortable and happy with it.

I've decided what I really need is fishing Sherpa's to get it all to my swim, the downside to fishing some less manicured lakes is the paths can be long, narrow and tricky especially in winter.

The trouble is Phil, what the tackle firms are touting as the best thing ever will be yesterdays news this time next year......... I've always fancied some decent Free Spirit Rods. They seem to stand the test of time. But , like Yonny I don't need a lottery win for those. Just need to stop wasting the odd £50 here and there on cheap Chinese stuff.

Same mate, i do spend most cash on bait hooks n leads

Lost six leads to coots last week.. mind you landed a lovely tufty, probably a pb....... Two more tufties and I would have had the same amount as I have had fish on this lake.

Had to go out in the boat last week to retrieve 4 rigs n leads in that tree i fish to, sorry to bring it up but it didnt affect the fishing, boshing around in the boat directly over my spot. Did give me chance to prune the random branch i kept catching on! As for pb birds, that goose gets the award

Had to go out in the boat last week to retrieve 4 rigs n leads in that tree i fish to, sorry to bring it up but it didnt affect the fishing, boshing around in the boat directly over my spot. Did give me chance to prune the random branch i kept catching on! As for pb birds, that goose gets the award

Goose for the bird of the year award :D just love the look on the birds face .

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I'd buy a nice mature lake .

The place I go to in France is up for sale.

http://www.theretreatlake.com/

I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Beautiful farmhouse with a two bedroomed cottage next door, together with a Gite that sleeps up to six (that's the part we rent).

Lake with carp to mid forties, and loads of land.

I think it's up for something silly like £325,000.00.

I'd have loads left over to employ somebody to maintain it and I'd live (and fish) there for 6 months of the year.

If only.