MouseHole Lakes - Kent

TopDj

Have fished it a few times, nothing of any note pulled out, couple of low teens.

Have you booked up???

I was put off the place by the number of people crammed onto it.

Had my nephew come down from Essex to fish it with myself and my daughter one weekend. Booked up and paid in advance but when we got there we had nowhere really left to fish.

It was hosing it down with rain as well, possibly the worst rain I have ever encountered in this country so we got back in the cars and drove home.

But seriously rammed out with anglers.

Another time a mate and I went to fish there and there was a guy in one swim fishing the near margins of the swim to his right which we were planning on fishing and he wouldn't move his rods despite asking nicely.

I don't go there now.

Sorry.

Edited by smufter

Have fished it a few times, nothing of any note pulled out, couple of low teens.

Have you booked up???

I was put off the place by the number of people crammed onto it.

Had my nephew come down from Essex to fish it with myself and my daughter one weekend. Booked up and paid in advance but when we got there we had nowhere really left to fish.

It was hosing it down with rain as well, possibly the worst rain I have ever encountered in this country so we got back in the cars and drove home.

But seriously rammed out with anglers.

Another time a mate and I went to fish there and there was a guy in one swim fishing the near margins of the swim to his right which we were planning on fishing and he wouldn't move his rods despite asking nicely.

I don't go there now.

Sorry.

kk, how long a go was this i have booked for 6 off us, will let you know how it goes