Optonic smart g3 alarms

Why?

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Very, very silly.

Ian

I use my alarms on buzzer bars or separately, and I also like to choose the volume on the alarm, or not.

Next thing, if one alarm fails I can send it off for repair or replace, I think I may struggle doing the same with that full buzz bar system.

The next issue, on my buzzer bars, I can change the width of the buzzer bars to suit the angles or reel width.

I can also remove my buzzers from the buzz bar when I pack up, and put away safely away from by buzz bar bag so they don't get broken or damaged in the pod bag.

I use my alarms on buzzer bars or separately, and I also like to choose the volume on the alarm, or not.

Next thing, if one alarm fails I can send it off for repair or replace, I think I may struggle doing the same with that full buzz bar system.

The next issue, on my buzzer bars, I can change the width of the buzzer bars to suit the angles or reel width.

I can also remove my buzzers from the buzz bar when I pack up, and put away safely away from by buzz bar bag so they don't get broken or damaged in the pod bag.

They come in a case bud, so you can store them safely. see your point about the one going wrong cant just send that back, i very rarely if ever fish lakes where i need to split my rods up, doesn't seem to affect my catch rate. As for spacing the rods its aesthetic really, nice to look at unless blind luck says by widening your buzz bar 3 inches means better bite detection. I use wychwood chunks, not adjustable, again doesnt affect catch rate

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk