A Bit Of Interactive Bank Chat

Gazlaaar

I've only walked down there once, and my first thought was I wonder if anyone fishes into the boat house, it's probably a good cast from the far bank or possibly can be fished from the no night fishing bank but this time of year I don't think many would have a problem with a brolly set up on there.........

A45 is blocked up. No one is going anywhere I don't think. Hope he has enough supplies to last out another night if necessary. Only a short walk to Tesco though if needed. I got around the village this morning just about. Don't think I'll venture out further. Even if I added weight to the van it won't help. It's compacting so easy that it's just slippy everywhere. 

well gave it as long as I could gents but no snow carp  .... it was getting over 2ft deep on the track out so was time to make a start on the long journey home , would of stayed longer if i could of but needed to get back to the family. started slowly as we couldn't get up the hill out of the lake lol .

But a bit of graft on the shovel & we were soon on our way.  

loved it 8)

9 minutes ago, greekskii said:

Well the estate lake is frozen solid. A few places free of ice in the margins have got a dribble of bait. Hope it thaws for the weekend but doubt it. 

The temps tonight/tomoz morning are savage mate, -5 around that area. They'll all be solid this time tomorrow.

Bit of rain forecast for Wednesday, that might be your best hope for a thaw.

25 minutes ago, yonny said:

The temps tonight/tomoz morning are savage mate, -5 around that area. They'll all be solid this time tomorrow.

Bit of rain forecast for Wednesday, that might be your best hope for a thaw.

Yep. I hope it does thaw. Was meant to be on a site visit today. Cancelled that though. Didn't need to be sliding around the countryside in the van!