A Bit Of Interactive Bank Chat

Gazlaaar

Just an idea with a bit of modern tech in mind. We all have phones with Internet connection, well, if there's any around; how about A Bit Of Interactive Bank Chat while we're on the bank, photos, ideas, show us your tips, or maybe you have a question you need answering whilst your on the bank. As this is a pretty busy forum I think it could work.

Go on, give it a go, an, as it happens thread, oooo no hashtags, there strictly forbidden lol

Just an idea with a bit of modern tech in mind. We all have phones with Internet connection, well, if there's any around; how about A Bit Of Interactive Bank Chat while we're on the bank, photos, ideas, show us your tips, or maybe you have a question you need answering whilst your on the bank. As this is a pretty busy forum I think it could work.

Go on, give it a go, an, as it happens thread, oooo no hashtags, there strictly forbidden lol

you recon ????? :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  great idea BUT !!!!! all i get is just under 0.9 bps at home !!!!!!!!! on the pc and that crashes out about 3 times an hour  :rolleyes:

nice to read though so good luck with it !

atb glyn "so you know a name "

Edited by gjc1

you recon ????? :roll::roll::roll: great idea BUT !!!!! all i get is just under 0.9 bps at home !!!!!!!!! on the pc and that crashes out about 3 times an hour :rolleyes:

nice to read though so good luck with it !

atb glyn "so you know a name "

Okay, some of us do :)

Don't just limit it to the bank, you could be getting ready for a session, anything, just a bit of interaction :)

Just the tiger juice and the cloudy liquid that accompanies the boilies, the pellets are just there for added weight for the spomb, and for releasing the liquids, it was all put into soak yesterday so the pellets are really soft, they won't take long to break down completely just leaving the tigers and boilie spread around. I don't bait tightly, 10 mini spombs over a quarter of a tennis court say, its just a handful each spot, but keeps the fish moving, sort of like the boilie stick approach with just a little more bait :)

All set up, bait out, rigs out, coffee on, now it's just a waiting game :)

20160909_164411_zps0esvjkyt.jpg

good luck , i screwed up for today :twisted: ! i forgot i had a hospital appointment this morning ,its peeing it down a blowing a hoolie up here now,and the same untill midnight ,i dont mind packing up in it but cant be doing with a soaking before starting looks like its sunday or next week for me now 

Do you remember that chap Laguna, bait guru, non boilie, and those fermented seafood baits, still cant get the texture firm enough to cast anyway, the first lot was a disaster, i forgot they were in my fishing car in the hot sun for several days, couldnt get rid of the smell for about a month, i know some of the lads on here tried it, i have used the fresh stuff before with limited sucess but i cant get this one right, any thoughts.

Have you thought of semi drying your hookbaits and wrapping pva mesh around them or could you not fry the hookbaits and skin them off.

When using corn at long distance I used to cut the corner off a solid pva bag, dry the corn a little, put the corn and hook into the bag, lick and squeeze shut.