Rod Shots

1 hour ago, Highy said:

Just realised, Its Alarm, Hanger, Shoe n Foot, Snag Ear back too on Sonik Stanz Bankstick 😭😭😭😭

it's down to the spring rush, lost my bag the other day had the mrs rolling tobacco in and my gregs lunch left on the back of a shopping trolly, that got handed in, then i lost my phone this morning dropped it outside go out doors first thing, that also got handed in. Poor bloke in tesco today at counter asking after his wallet, that hadn't been handed in, he was angry. even had the mrs bark at me earlier for rushing, got things to do love.

On 23/03/2022 at 13:18, Highy said:

It's my fault for not double checking, was on Fish too as I had to pack up, had the dog with me, but lesson learned....

£120 lost 😭😭

Alarm, Hanger, Shoe n Foot, Snag Ear back too on Sonik Stanz Bankstick

Ouch... thats gonna sting... and a pox on the person who's had it away with them

I'm out for an overnighter Friday,  but I'm undecided where to go... I have - 

A lake literally 2 minutes drive (Figure Eight) that I've only ever fished twice, caught 1 fish only, but there have been fish coming out this week, I've also never nighted it. 

The Park Lake about 5 minutes drive (Three Sisters) had a little dabble other day (let's not go there) fished regular,  had my PB there, also know it quite well. This is the shallower of the 3, but with this weather it could be rammed and the spots I'd like maybe taken. 

Lastly my Club water, fished this alot now, can more or less tell where the fish are/will be, not really a challenge to me now, but will probably give me most action out of the 3.

I'm out my Club Lake tomorrow tea u til about tea Saturday, I'm thinking introducing some particle now, 1 fished on Fake Carn/Maize over the particle with Hemp dipped Mesh balls, 1 fished over the rest of my Krill Boilies n pellets.... 

Weather for tomorrow showing a high of 9oC and a low of - 1 at night North West breeze with pressure 1021mb.... Then swinging to an eastly wind Saturday morning with a high of 10oC.

Was thinking of Zigs but, I think ill see what the fish show me. 

On 30/03/2022 at 17:00, bluelabel said:

Apache Longbows if I'm not mistaken... no idea about the rods...😏 nice pic though...👍

100% apache longbows, I’d recognise that silhouette anywhere. The longbow is the dome shaped radar above the rotors. They saved my neck many a time in afghan 

13 hours ago, ouchthathurt said:

100% apache longbows, I’d recognise that silhouette anywhere. The longbow is the dome shaped radar above the rotors. They saved my neck many a time in afghan 

There is one at North Weald Airfield near me... I think its a retired, or early version, or possibly one who'se airframe has limited life... its part of the warbird squadron... tough birds... love em... them and Warthog A10's

• 2 weeks later...