Rod Shots

3 minutes ago, jh92 said:

Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌjust made a rookie error and lost a fish ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚ had a run, lifted into it and the fish bent theย rod right over, so I went to loosen the drag and loosened it too much, rod tip flicked back up straight with a load of slack line. I quickly woundย it back in and the fish was gone ๐Ÿ˜’ fuming ๐Ÿ˜‚

Unlucky pal, hopefully there will be another one along soon ๐Ÿ‘

8 hours ago, jh92 said:

Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌjust made a rookie error and lost a fish ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜‚ had a run, lifted into it and the fish bent theย rod right over, so I went to loosen the drag and loosened it too much, rod tip flicked back up straight with a load of slack line. I quickly woundย it back in and the fish was gone ๐Ÿ˜’ fuming ๐Ÿ˜‚

Unlucky mate, I bet you won't do that again, we've all done that at some point in our fishing life. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽฃ

11 hours ago, framey said:

Iโ€™m having the day with grandson tomorrow but when I get rid of him on Thursday Iโ€™m going lol

Very nice mate hope it goes well ๐Ÿ‘

11 hours ago, Highy said:

I'm out Friday night with the Hound Dog, my 1st Night (and the Dogs) on the Membership water I'm on.

Good luck mate, I want to get mine back on the lakes with me, but she thinks sheโ€™s a guard dog ๐Ÿ˜‚ hope it goes well with yours mate I found taking something for her to chew on kept her occupied for a while ๐Ÿ‘

4 hours ago, finchey said:

Unlucky mate, I bet you won't do that again, we've all done that at some point in our fishing life. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽฃ

Kicking myself, should of checked it before I put the rod out ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ live and learn and all that lolย 

13 minutes ago, commonly said:

Are you trying a zig mate??

I plan on using the adjustable one this weekend. The management has given me the green light to go Thursday evening now, so I'm well happy getting 3 nights on my new resi venue!!ย 

No I haven't tried them today, last time I was on I fished with zigs because I could see a lot of fish on top but they weren't interested, so I changed to bottom baits and wafters and started getting runs within 20 minutes of the change. This is a new water for me so I'm still learning it yet mate.ย 

And to be honest I haven't ever caught anything on a zigs and I struggle with confidence with them but I suppose if I don't use them I won't get the confidence.ย 

I've had a small common so at least it isn't a blank, stillplenty of time yet. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽฃ

Edited by finchey