Rod Shots

1 minute ago, commonly said:

The very best of luck mate. 

You jammy bar steward. My missus said don't come back if you think you're chuffing off and leaving me with the kids. I offered to take the eldest too!! Just got frowned down. 😒

I offered to take the dog n little lad, both would have been happy in the bivvy in the bedchairs, but nope.

17 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I'd be surprised my angling prowess hasnt exactly been flowing so far, I  seem to have evolved from noddius maximus tonight 😁

I think I did hear a fish roll just then though 👍

Just a matter of time Elmo 

24 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I'd be surprised my angling prowess hasnt exactly been flowing so far, I  seem to have evolved from noddius maximus tonight 😁

I think I did hear a fish roll just then though 👍

It will come elmo, I didn't think I was ever going to break my pb but last year I did it several times. I've got my doubts this year, it's not started well and guess what I was supposed to be going Monday and my back has gone again, so no fishing for me again. But if you're fishing it only takes the one run mate, just remember that. Good luck pal I hope you catch a chunk.😁👍