Rod Shots

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Highy said:

Not a sausage...had a move to road side seen a few shows...

We didn't see anything at all on Friday, the one fish that the young lad had that was fishing with meย came from the shallows, I could not believe it when he caught a mirror, his first time on fan.๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

1 minute ago, finchey said:

We didn't see anything at all on Friday, the one fish that the young lad had that was fishing with meย came from the shallows, I could not believe it when he caught a mirror, his first time on fan.๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

5 of us all came together this morning...only 1 of us has caught (2 carp)...it's hard going now on here.

7 minutes ago, Highy said:

5 of us all came together this morning...only 1 of us has caught (2 carp)...it's hard going now on here.

Same every were at this time of year mate, unless you go on a commercial runs water but that's not for me I'd rather blank.๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

I'm going up to the Heapey lodges tomorrow for a bit of piking for a change. ๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

1 hour ago, finchey said:

Same every were at this time of year mate, unless you go on a commercial runs water but that's not for me I'd rather blank.๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

I'm going up to the Heapey lodges tomorrow for a bit of piking for a change. ๐ŸŽฃ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‘

I blanked ..got mi ticket for next year...

• 2 weeks later...