Rod Shots

23 minutes ago, finchey said:

What's the weed like now?👍 

The back pond has got hardly any in now...but is the deeper part...the channel between em both has a few clumps in too...Fished the front pond as the Sun hits this 1st and as it's shallower should warm up quicker...loads of shows in our baited spot in front of outlet but no fish. The front pond still has a few clumps but as it's shallower you can see were the holes are.

Had 1 setup on Naked Chod setup with Drop off Lead system and 1 on a lead clip...had 2 runs on the Chod setup.

Why does snowmansteveo take 2 pairs of trousers fishing? 

Incase he gets a hole in one 😂🤣😁

They have started a carp syndicate at Huntingdon racecourse you can fish on a lake in the middle of the track, imagine getting woken buy by the early morning gallops you would mess your long John's "😂

23 hours ago, Its-grim-up-north said:

🥶

9BFC6B14-DF64-4B8E-8A0E-3D362A1B941F.png

9 hours ago, Highy said:

20191130_181241.thumb.jpg.853e75853dfbf1ab3979eadb749d4c3d.jpg

Well each to his own , as long as you fellas enjoy yourselves .

Personally I hate the mud , the cold , the bare trees , and only a single Robin for company .

Oh , and my Wife has told me I won't want to go again this year , which is funny as I was hoping for one last hurrah if the air temperature lifted .

10 minutes ago, Machali said:

That expression sounds so familiar for me :P

Me too, 

I asked about being allowed to go Saturday night as we had nothing on the calender, apparently I am required all weekend to put up the Christmas tree, so I sulked for a minute then went and cleaned the bathroom in protest 😅

14 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Me too, 

I asked about being allowed to go Saturday night as we had nothing on the calender, apparently I am required all weekend to put up the Christmas tree, so I sulked for a minute then went and cleaned the bathroom in protest 😅

You should  have had  a major meltdown and cleaned the oven as well ! .

😀

5 hours ago, Highy said:

Certanily is...BUT THE GOOD THING IS 2020 the Wife is going away for a week in July with Footy mums n kids...week booked off work and UK is my oyster 😁😁

That sounds amazing mate, wish I could join you but I've got no chance, maybe join you somewhere for a 24hr.😁👍

On 01/12/2019 at 21:22, crusian said:

Well each to his own , as long as you fellas enjoy yourselves .

Personally I hate the mud , the cold , the bare trees , and only a single Robin for company .

Oh , and my Wife has told me I won't want to go again this year , which is funny as I was hoping for one last hurrah if the air temperature lifted .

Strange because a bit of mud and cold doesn’t bother me, it’s the hours and hours of darkness which is the worst part of fishing this time of year. Don’t mind having a few goes tho at the off chance I mite stumble across there winter hidey hole. 

Edited by Its-grim-up-north