Rod Shots

3 hours ago, Highy said:

Thats it pal...espscialy like today...

4 hours ago, finchey said:

Cheers mate. A fish is a bonus it's just good to be out mate.🙂👍

I love you guys positive attitude .

I havent been out fishing for a couple of months ,  I'm looking at the mud in your photos and the temperatures on the weather reports , and I'm wondering if I really want to go again until Spring ? .

4 minutes ago, crusian said:

I havent been out fishing for a couple of months ,  I'm looking at the mud in your photos and the temperatures on the weather reports , and I'm wondering if I really want to go again until Spring ? .

im the same used to love fishing in the winter but as I get older I think its to cold lol 

Edited by carpyian

12 minutes ago, crusian said:

8 minutes ago, carpyian said:

im the same used to love fishing in the winter but as I get older I think its to cold lol 

Come on lads get wrapped up and get out there you don't know what you're missing, all these blanks are great. 🤣🤣. But on a positive note the suns out and it actually feels quite warm now. 🤞for a fish. 😁👍

25 minutes ago, crusian said:

My next full day is planned already...BUT 2 WEEKS AWAY 😭😭

6 minutes ago, carpyian said:

im planning a day or two next week so fingers crossed one thing I do love about winter fishing is the lakes are never packed so easier to follow the hiding fish lol 

I'm hoping to do a full winter fish this year...

10 minutes ago, finchey said:

Come on lads get wrapped up and get out there you don't know what you're missing, all these blanks are great. 🤣🤣. But on a positive note the suns out and it actually feels quite warm now. 🤞for a fish. 😁👍

The sun is warm today...how the shallows and margins looking...

1 minute ago, Highy said:

My next full day is planned already...BUT 2 WEEKS AWAY 😭😭

I'm hoping to do a full winter fish this year...

The sun is warm today...how the shallows and margins looking...

Not any signs of any fish at all, no jumpers, fizzing or bubbling any were on the lake. Not even had a liner today. There's still time yet I'll be on till dark.🙂👍

1 minute ago, finchey said:

Not any signs of any fish at all, no jumpers, fizzing or bubbling any were on the lake. Not even had a liner today. There's still time yet I'll be on till dark.🙂👍

Loads of shows yesterday...espacially margin...the 1 fish came from margin yesterday...i only had 1 run but nothing on strike...

4 hours ago, finchey said:

I seem to remember a chap on here that has the use of an empty double garage ; imagine that , you could have all your damp and wet gear spread out drying ! .

Yes it can be pleasant when the sun comes out , but what about when the sun goes down and all your kit starts getting damp ; and the mud 😱- I would get my white trainers filthy , it's o.k. for you Northern chaps in your hobnailed boots .

😁

• 2 weeks later...