Rod Shots

39 minutes ago, jh92 said:

IMG_20220926_122430.thumb.jpg.a402fcfbe90faef19fce7840d98ab0c9.jpg

Rods are out 👍 the wind is savage, big northerly with gusts of 40mph. I can't get my rods out properly so just put out 2 singles for now. Hopefully spod some bait out later when it dies down a bit 😂 anyway I'm here, set up in my favourite swim so it's all good 😆

Good luck mate 👍 

47 minutes ago, jh92 said:

Rods are out 👍 the wind is savage, big northerly with gusts of 40mph. I can't get my rods out properly so just put out 2 singles for now. Hopefully spod some bait out later when it dies down a bit 😂 anyway I'm here, set up in my favourite swim so it's all good 😆

Wind over your back  ?

On 26/09/2022 at 12:29, jh92 said:

Well rather you than me , jh92 😱 , to me that's just a huge sheet of water ; BUT you are smashing it , staying positive ,  and enjoying yourself .

Long may it continue .

😃 

9 hours ago, crusian said:

Well rather you than me , jh92 😱 , to me that's just a huge sheet of water ; BUT you are smashing it , staying positive ,  and enjoying yourself .

Long may it continue .

😃

Yeah mate its a great place to fish but the weather can get a bit rough, you are exposed to it 😂 so I cracked off my spomb and asked on the clubs Facebook where the nearest tackle shop was, the bailiff only dropped me down 2 spombs for free. What a legend 👍👍

Fish wise I've done 6 carp, 1 bream and lost 1.

Its now raining and I'm 50/50 should I just stay another night so don't hace to pack up wet 😂😂

11 minutes ago, jh92 said:

IMG_20221001_121017.thumb.jpg.1df9ec7a14be8bc8d31db96ec543ca97.jpg

Traps are set 🤪  couldn't get out yesterday but have today, strong wind in my face, lovely 😆 

Good luck @finchey hope you get a bend in the rod 👍 and good luck to anyone else who's out.

I really am enjoying this weather though 😆

Cheers mate same too you, I've gone for the wind on my back but it's blustery at moment coming from all directions. But good to be out mate. 😁👍🎣

On 01/10/2022 at 12:14, jh92 said:

IMG_20221001_121017.thumb.jpg.1df9ec7a14be8bc8d31db96ec543ca97.jpg

Traps are set 🤪  couldn't get out yesterday but have today, strong wind in my face, lovely 😆 

Good luck @finchey hope you get a bend in the rod 👍 and good luck to anyone else who's out.

I really am enjoying this weather though 😆

On 01/10/2022 at 12:29, finchey said:

Cheers mate same too you, I've gone for the wind on my back but it's blustery at moment coming from all directions. But good to be out mate. 😁👍🎣

On 01/10/2022 at 19:32, ouchthathurt said:

Cheque book and pen for me for this session, but was awesome being out in the wild weather! 

You're all quite , quite mad enjoying the wild weather when you could be nice and dry and warm at home like me ; but do you think that's why I don't catch much ? -doh ! .

🙄