Rod Shots

24hr Charity Cap Match....was all in for 12, a few fish out at moment, but not yet for me....

Screenshot_20220924-161744_Gallery.thumb.jpg.a8d88c0a2e1cfec18a4bbb0b1005690b.jpg

I've got no 1 too my right in the nextv2 pegs....then the left side of the lake is not being used....so I've got a good head of eater to myself...

Baited both margin trees, the tree just up to the left and 6 wraps into open water....

45 minutes ago, Highy said:

24hr Charity Cap Match....was all in for 12, a few fish out at moment, but not yet for me....

Screenshot_20220924-161744_Gallery.thumb.jpg.a8d88c0a2e1cfec18a4bbb0b1005690b.jpg

I've got no 1 too my right in the nextv2 pegs....then the left side of the lake is not being used....so I've got a good head of eater to myself...

Baited both margin trees, the tree just up to the left and 6 wraps into open water....

I'm trying to work out were you are, are you in the deep corner on the back side of the lake? 👍

Just now, finchey said:

I'm trying to work out were you are, are you in the deep corner on the back side of the lake? 👍

Peg 21, far side in the corner, deeper than I thought too....I'm backleading now as every 1 thinks it's spomb o'clock so I'm boating my rigs out, nonmore than 5 wraps, hoping they'll come up here.

1 hour ago, Highy said:

Peg 21, far side in the corner, deeper than I thought too....I'm backleading now as every 1 thinks it's spomb o'clock so I'm boating my rigs out, nonmore than 5 wraps, hoping they'll come up here.

I've seen some good fish come out of that corner tight up to the trees, good luck mate and keep us informed on how you're doing. 😁🤞🎣

IMG_20220924_185706.thumb.jpg.ae94ec57a33c5a56deb946ad66f8bbd1.jpg

Yes I know they are skew wiff 😂

I don't know where today has gone I've only just finished getting them out, i think I'm having one of those days, all on spots with a drop though its been hard work and my x spodding was all over the shop on the right hand rod, gave up and pulted out the bait for the other 2 😂

Saw a fish leap where my middle rod has since gone and a bit of fizzing, so I'm not completely  guessing, happy days 

2 hours ago, Highy said:

Have you got a Bob Fleming near you? 

I got a bloke clearing his throat every few minutes near me 😂

Good luck matey hope you win 

17 minutes ago, finchey said:

I've seen some good fish come out of that corner tight up to the trees, good luck mate and keep us informed on how you're doing. 😁🤞🎣

Yah, Me too...1st time ever on here mate had a 19lb from this corner....I'm.tucked under 1 of em...

16 minutes ago, finchey said:

With a bit of luck all that spombing will drive them up to you.😁🤞🎣

🤞🤞

5 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Have you got a Bob Fleming near you? 

I got a bloke clearing his throat every few minutes near me 😂

Good luck matey hope you win 

🤣🤣🤣.....

Don't think winning is on the cards at moment....2 lads across the way are smashing on zig....sloppy pellet spod with 4ft zigs in 6ft water....about 10 fish each since 2pm....

2 hours ago, elmoputney said:

I don't know where today has gone I've only just finished getting them out, i think I'm having one of those days, all on spots with a drop though its been hard work and my x spodding was all over the shop on the right hand rod, gave up and pulted out the bait for the other 2 😂

Saw a fish leap where my middle rod has since gone and a bit of fizzing, so I'm not completely  guessing, happy days 

Nice reels …o and alarms  

2 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Sounds promising 🤞

Just now, commonly said:

I sometimes like to wait until everything goes dead calm and then put a few freebies out. 

My logic is that the fish become curious 

I've let everyone make the racket to start off with, spudding, casting....I just flicked 1 in margin,  then boated the other out (zig)....put a bit of bait in about 6pm, now sat in that....pinned down to deck.

I'm told zigs still work in the dark, I'd be trying at mid water from the depths you described. I'm yet to be convinced, but there are many who swear by that method. & I always have an adjustable out for that very reason. 

it's possible that the fish will move towards you in the deeper part of the lake as the temperature drops, so keep the faith mate and I'm sure you will get a result. 

7 minutes ago, commonly said:

I'm told zigs still work in the dark, I'd be trying at mid water from the depths you described. I'm yet to be convinced, but there are many who swear by that method. & I always have an adjustable out for that very reason. 

it's possible that the fish will move towards you in the deeper part of the lake as the temperature drops, so keep the faith mate and I'm sure you will get a result. 

It has gone abit baltic now...6oC