Rod Shots

8 minutes ago, Highy said:

Just seennure pic, looks like fishing well then, hopefully i do OK next week 🤞

All of those came between yesterday 3pm and 00:30 and not a touch since, there were around 14 fishing today and not one fish landed, they just turned off and never came back on, it turned off as soon as Paul put the aerator on last night, there was another lad on last night and he noticed the same thing. 

8 minutes ago, finchey said:

All of those came between yesterday 3pm and 00:30 and not a touch since, there were around 14 fishing today and not one fish landed, they just turned off and never came back on, it turned off as soon as Paul put the aerator on last night, there was another lad on last night and he noticed the same thing. 

I think they do push away to margins/deeper water when the aerator is on....

Next week we be there for 10am, draw at 11am, fish 12pm-12pm....

Just now, Highy said:

I think they do push away to margins/deeper water when the aerator is on....

Next week we be there for 10am, draw at 11am, fish 12pm-12pm....

There were baits in all parts of the lake, I'd say the  margins more than the deeper water. The other guy that was on yesterday and last night was only margin fishing and once that aerator came on it died mate, And this morning up till I left no fizzing and nothing showing at all.

10 minutes ago, finchey said:

There were baits in all parts of the lake, I'd say the  margins more than the deeper water. The other guy that was on yesterday and last night was only margin fishing and once that aerator came on it died mate, And this morning up till I left no fizzing and nothing showing at all.

I'm gonna go with PVA Mesh Bags of crumb/pellet, small hook baits....May even try banded pellet hair rig.