Rod Shots

46 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

IMG_20220702_182651.thumb.jpg.0411c3ed8374e069f65c2458e69434b8.jpg

Tonight I will mainly be drinking thatchers gold and having my rod tips higher than usual, just seen some fizzing over me solid bag in the light rough rod, my old mate the lucky morrhen is about so now all we need is the carps, 

Nice set up ….buy I prefer Dead man’s fingers 

On 04/07/2022 at 09:38, jh92 said:

IMG_20220704_083407.thumb.jpg.ee2fd2af40dd5c969f0fe37e195378ae.jpg

On a day session with my dad today, I'm on the fish, well they are topping over my bait so it's a good sign 👌

On the other hand I forgot the brew kit and dad isn't impressed at all. I offered him a tin of Dr Pepper and all I got was the eye 😂😂😂

You’re lucky , if I offered my Wife a Dr. Pepper instead of a cup of Tea I’d be swimming .

😢

55 minutes ago, finchey said:

Any else to report mate and how's it fishing at moment, much coming out? 👍

It's up n down at moment....1 lad had 7 in 3hrs fishing in shallows on the deck with a sloppy spod particle mix...I ended up with 3, another fella had 5 off the bottom from middle of lake....all of road side too.

3 hours ago, Highy said:

It's up n down at moment....1 lad had 7 in 3hrs fishing in shallows on the deck with a sloppy spod particle mix...I ended up with 3, another fella had 5 off the bottom from middle of lake....all of road side too.

I didn't bother going I've lost my fishing mojo at the moment, don't know what's wrong with me I just  can not be bothered. ☹