Rod Shots

Lost a carp at the net last night, then a shoal of bream must of landed on my baited area lol.

it was a weird session, a group of people entered the swim next to me and started to do a baptism yesterday afternoon, dunked some girl under water and started to go on about Jesus 🤷‍♂️ 

Then 2 polish lads came into my swim at midnight looking for somewhere to fish.

Ive just got back and want to get out again already lol.

9 minutes ago, jh92 said:

Lost a carp at the net last night, then a shoal of bream must of landed on my baited area lol.

it was a weird session, a group of people entered the swim next to me and started to do a baptism yesterday afternoon, dunked some girl under water and started to go on about Jesus 🤷‍♂️ 

Then 2 polish lads came into my swim at midnight looking for somewhere to fish.

Ive just got back and want to get out again already lol.

I'm just getting things sorted now, nip tackle shop for some maggots for mi lad, feed the dog then off we go, should be there for about 12/1... Lake got good head of Carp to 26lb, average around 14lb Mark, has 6 cats in to about 16lb, 1 sturgeon last weighed 36lb, 1 Pike to control the silvers (but not allowed to fish for) arou D 20/25 lb. 

32 minutes ago, Highy said:

I'm just getting things sorted now, nip tackle shop for some maggots for mi lad, feed the dog then off we go, should be there for about 12/1... Lake got good head of Carp to 26lb, average around 14lb Mark, has 6 cats in to about 16lb, 1 sturgeon last weighed 36lb, 1 Pike to control the silvers (but not allowed to fish for) arou D 20/25 lb. 

sounds good mate hope you both have a few 👍 I’m gonna get some maggots later and do some float fishing on a river 👍

33 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Nothing to report sadly, my left rod came in tangled, middle covered in weed and had an occurance on the right, as it was out the clip but it came in fine, all gone back out with Ronnie's on stiff booms, so they reset, it's annoyed me I haven't caught they have been all over me all night 😭

It’s a nightmare when you know you should have had one an haven’t I’d have used a stiff boomed combi every man an his dog is using ronni rigs I’ve noticed if it ain’t broke elmo

12 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Funny you should mention being a trendsetter 😂IMG_20210624_210534_357.thumb.jpg.2fb57f81b4834f57167d466bb4473d68.jpg

They would go well with the green/black nanny pat hat that Ali Hamidi wears 😂😂

ive cut my session short. Ran out of krill boilies yesterday afternoon so went on to the Nash instant action pineapple ones and didn’t have a knock, even the bream refused them 😂😂 I don’t have any confidence in that bait so just packed up lol.

Also, the male swan took it really personal when I splashed it with water and completely bullied me 😂 whenever I went to my rods, got my waders on or started spombing bait it would start charging at me, flapping its wings and hissing 😂

5 hours ago, elmoputney said:

I begged at home im now doing an extra night, removed some pads gave them a free feed and I've been shopping for supplies, 

Gas, mugga hooks and hook stops, also some more food 😂

Out doin Elmo, maybe and a big maybe - out Sunday for day, Failing that it's a quick overnighter Friday next week after lads GK Training, be at lake for 8.30pm, would be my latest ever set up 😂😂, then be off for dinner.