Rod Shots

2 hours ago, finchey said:

Good luck mate, keep us posted. 🙂🤞🎣

No luck mate, I had a few knocks but that was it. I could only stay a few hours so chucked the rest of the bait in and hopefully fish again tomorrow afternoon 👍👍 deffo got the bug again though, thinking about going to a reservoir this weekend😁

1 hour ago, jh92 said:

No luck mate, I had a few knocks but that was it. I could only stay a few hours so chucked the rest of the bait in and hopefully fish again tomorrow afternoon 👍👍 deffo got the bug again though, thinking about going to a reservoir this weekend😁

I'm glad you enjoyed it mate, good luck for tomorrow and keep it up mate,  get yourself down to that reservoir this weekend and enjoy pal you can't beat it. 😁👍🎣

14 hours ago, finchey said:

I'm glad you enjoyed it mate, good luck for tomorrow and keep it up mate,  get yourself down to that reservoir this weekend and enjoy pal you can't beat it. 😁👍🎣

Hoping to get off work early today to put a few hours in. Or might try for perch on the canal if it’s rammed 😁 

Long range forecast seems a bit wet for the weekend so hopefully the fair weather fishermen ain’t on the reservoir and I can get a spot 👍😂