Rod Shots

4 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Are you thinking ice blue in purple? That's what I did could barely see them the first time I used them 

May even try Dark Blue, or just leave it as the L.ED lights up on alarm, just being Tarty me...

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

My isotopes didn't look that bright on the bank yesterday but I could see them a bit still so they will do, 

Don't think I'm gonna bother, the Night Light n also the Flashing of the LED light when (hopefully 🙏) there's a run.

I fished for the first time on Wednesday night. As it got dark the fish decided it was time to spawn. Went back every day saw some nice fish spawning close in, buy yesterday it had all stopped so I went out for a night last night.  Fish were showing this morning. 20200524_100849.thumb.jpg.90bdb5700f4b0ea94581b985b5c6133c.jpg

Well at least until this came out. 

20200524_100805(0).thumb.jpg.29146a33720871fd2dbcd8ad8ff8c6d5.jpg

The Joy's of fishing a boating lake. 

1 hour ago, crusian said:

Emmcee , have you walked under a ladder or something ? .

Maybe you'll have better luck in June ? .

😁

Well the fish had to spawn at some point so not expecting a fish when they are in that mood. 

As for trying to picture the fish in the water, I'll wait til I'm holding it Haha. 

Once the boat comes out the fish sometimes have a feed up. We put it down to the added oxygen that's put  in the lake by the boat. Wasn't to be this time though. 

On this occasion though I'd already had my bit of luck this morning with a 29lb mirror at 4-30am. Just haven't got round to uploading it yet Haha. 

4 hours ago, emmcee said:

Well the fish had to spawn at some point so not expecting a fish when they are in that mood. 

As for trying to picture the fish in the water, I'll wait til I'm holding it Haha. 

Once the boat comes out the fish sometimes have a feed up. We put it down to the added oxygen that's put  in the lake by the boat. Wasn't to be this time though. 

On this occasion though I'd already had my bit of luck this morning with a 29lb mirror at 4-30am. Just haven't got round to uploading it yet Haha. 

29lb ! , and I was feeling sorry for you ! .

🙄

4 hours ago, emmcee said:

On a plus side to them spawning I did manage to grab some weed with eggs in. I've never taken any before but thought I'd take some so will see if I can get them to hatch and if they do, keep them alive Haha 

That will be interesting , what do you plan to feed the fry on , Emmcee ? .

😃