Rod Shots

On 21/07/2019 at 10:51, Highy said:

20190720_151207.thumb.jpg.57328fd04779cae47290c061bafb7694.jpg

Far right rod...forgot bank stick...found an alternative...

It was a Blank Bruno for me...Mate had 2 Carp...Little lad battered the Perch Roach Rudd and small Carp (must of gone in to the 100's).

Since Thursday last week only 3 fish had been banked...the mates 2 carp and a local lad caught the resident sturgeon at 33lb...no other fish as if 19am this morning.

12 hours ago, elmoputney said:

It all went pretty well till I cracked my spomb off, :)

just had a curry and beer though I'll live, 

If it is any help, I do this frequently. I have a small float attached by a length of line to the spomb and have cobbled together a floating grappling hook to cast over that line to retrieve it. I do the same thing when casting my Deeper.

IMG_1373.JPG

Edited by carpepecheur

It's so annoying I've lost 2 now, I think the spod braid that came with the spod reel has to go and will be replaced with some mellow yellow braid, I also think the design of the spomb means the braid gets caught up in the tail upon retrieve then when you close it its not always easy to spot with normal colour braid, I think that's what causes it tbh. 

They must be making a killing if a lot of people lose them :)

3 minutes ago, Highy said:

How arw the Scope GT reels nige ?? 

HAHA , sorry can't resist .

Asking a Nash employee how good a new Nash product is I wonder what the answer will be .

I maybe cynical as the pictures are great but they look like they are straight out of a Nash marketing campaign , are all the items pictures Nash ?

Great  pictures though ! 

3 minutes ago, oscsha said:

HAHA , sorry can't resist .

Asking a Nash employee how good a new Nash product is I wonder what the answer will be .

I maybe cynical as the pictures are great but they look like they are straight out of a Nash marketing campaign , are all the items pictures Nash ?

Great  pictures though ! 

Forgot about that...good bloke though Nige.

Pics are amazing.

14 hours ago, commonly said:

I have got some of those and used one but it was getting dark and I couldn't see it, I don't think black spombs are right for me they don't stand out in the water (I am colour blind) 

12 hours ago, snowmanstevo said:

How do people lose spombs 🤔🤔🤔🤔 I’ve lost 1 in about 7 years I must just be lucky.......... spombs do float tho boys ......... 😉

The swims are quite tight where I am and it leads to not being able to cast out as smoothly as I would like,so the odd one goes astray or clips the tree behind :)