Rod Shots

30 minutes ago, yonny said:

@jh92 she's wicked mate!

Cheers mate we’ve packed up now and baited up the 2 spots with a half a bucket of particle on each. 

Home now and gear unloaded, putting the bigger gear back on then off to a res later for an over nighter then back home in the morning, unload, load the kayak and fishing gear on for a few hours kayak fishing, then back on the canal for a few hours tomorrow night, maybe Sunday morning... busy busy 👌😂

My 8' stalker has the same... I have to say I'm not a fan... when I had my 9' ers rebuilt one of the rods had an ally fitting so I had Wal remove it and match the pair.... they look lovely now...

I have a whicker Creel (2 actually... a large beast and a smaller round one) and as you say my back isn't a fan... 

2 hours ago, crusian said:

Are you left handed , Elmo ? .

No i am a reel with the left hand rod in the right kind of guy but I do throw with my left and am right footed 😀😁

I just put the rods that side so I could cast easier and the reeds were lower there,

I quite liked that swim might try and make that my next home 

On 31/05/2019 at 18:44, elmoputney said:

No i am a reel with the left hand rod in the right kind of guy but I do throw with my left and am right footed 😀😁

I just put the rods that side so I could cast easier and the reeds were lower there,

I quite liked that swim might try and make that my next home 

I'm a reel with the right hand , Rod in the left hand ,  I'm the same as you in that I throw with my left and am right footed , but then I eat right handed and used to play golf right handed .

Nice looking swim to make home .

😃

1 hour ago, crusian said:

but then I eat right handed 

Nice looking swim to make home .

😃

I use a knife and fork mainly or a shovel 😉

I am pretty much exactly the same BTW most things right handed apart from throwing, I broke my right arm as a kid and I think rather Than not play sports I just adapted to use my good arm and it stuck,