Rod Shots

I nearly got squashed once, think fate prevailed though. I got up nice n early, walking to my preferred swim and low n behold was a headlamp flitting about in it, oh well jump in one next to it. About 3 hours later there was this huge crack and crash, i wandered along to see the biggest tree had come down right on top of the guy in next swim. Now i normally fish that swim, i fish it sitting by the water, others fish it on the top due to having to be a mountain goat to clamber back up. This guy had pitched up and was sitting at the top, he got a bump on the head but the bulk of the tree came down on what would of been me if i'd got there 20 minutes earlier!squeaky bum time i can tell u!

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

I nearly got squashed once, think fate prevailed though. I got up nice n early, walking to my preferred swim and low n behold was a headlamp flitting about in it, oh well jump in one next to it. About 3 hours later there was this huge crack and crash, i wandered along to see the biggest tree had come down right on top of the guy in next swim. Now i normally fish that swim, i fish it sitting by the water, others fish it on the top due to having to be a mountain goat to clamber back up. This guy had pitched up and was sitting at the top, he got a bump on the head but the bulk of the tree came down on what would of been me if i'd got there 20 minutes earlier!squeaky bum time i can tell u!

Sent from my LG-H955 using Tapatalk

Looks like someone is looking after you.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

7f9b689565afd7b1649a520cde7f412e.jpg

Every time I'm at the lake one of these little guys comes to say hello

(Plastic is being removed from rods this evening [emoji6] just before someone pulls me on it)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Spr

I too have a friendly Robin at my lake which appears as soon as I arrive in my swim .

The Robin doesn't like my mealworms , much prefers some bread .

I see you're another Purple Line man - what's  your opinion please ? .

Lastly , can you do something with that left hand front Rod Rest , it's on the wonk dude ! .

:wink:

Hi Spr

I too have a friendly Robin at my lake which appears as soon as I arrive in my swim .

The Robin doesn't like my mealworms , much prefers some bread .

I see you're another Purple Line man - what's your opinion please ? .

Lastly , can you do something with that left hand front Rod Rest , it's on the wonk dude ! .

:wink:

Lol the whole lots on the wonk mate handles at different positions alarms at different heights bobbins at different heights etc [emoji14]

As for the line mate I can't really as it was my first time out with it, I can say that it knots nicely/beds down nicely, seems to cast and sink rather well other than that I can't comment sorry.

As for the robin it's the same with me it doesn't matter which of the two lakes I'm on I always seem to get a visit he likes my boilies and mini cheddars

Lol the whole lots on the wonk mate handles at different positions alarms at different heights bobbins at different heights etc [emoji14]

As for the line mate I can't really as it was my first time out with it, I can say that it knots nicely/beds down nicely, seems to cast and sink rather well other than that I can't comment sorry.

As for the robin it's the same with me it doesn't matter which of the two lakes I'm on I always seem to get a visit he likes my boilies and mini cheddars

mini cheddars not surprised really who dose not like them

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this is slightly less offensive to your eyes mr crusian [emoji14]064f06a5ee550b0340b0ac98fa677a8c.jpg

Hello Spr

Very nice and shiny metal , in fact it looks like a shiny day also .

Did any Carp come along to spoil the serenity ? .

What's that green thing next to your great clod hopper boots ?

Yeah I got the stainless jobbies out just for you mate [emoji51] couldn't have you thinking I was a complete tramp when it comes to set up [emoji12]

It was a beautiful day weather wise,

Unfortunately I wasn't graced with scaled friends this time [emoji17]

As for the green thing, I hadn't noticed it I can assure you it was nothing on the floor so I can only assume glare on the lenses from the sun....it was very bright on Sunday...and if not that a visitor from another realm maybe

Edited by spr1985