Rod Shots

No... A cheap one. Can't remember it's name but about £30. Does the same job.

I don't tend to go for expensive items just good functionality. Fishing on a budget.

Sent from my Sony Xperia

jim, i have got that exact pod in my bankstick bag, i got mine over 8 years ago and the only thing wrong with it now is the zip went on the bag.

cracking piece of kit for the pennies it cost, not everyones cup of tea but just goes to show that not everything cheap is car boot tat :wink:

Love that, I always have about 12 "one last Fag"s with the rods on the ground.

About once every two years one of my rods will go when they're sitting like that at last knockings. The last time it happened (last year) I went and lost the fish. Wounded.

That's just rubbing salt in the wound lol

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

We've all been there mate! And yonny only 12? I've been known to do similar and a few more and that last five minutes turns into a phone call when it's dark saying "babe where are you dinners gone cold"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep Sounds About right "Just 5 More Mins"

We've all been there mate! And yonny only 12? I've been known to do similar and a few more and that last five minutes turns into a phone call when it's dark saying "babe where are you dinners gone cold"

" Babe ..... cold " 

What no swearing nor threats ? .

What's your  secret Spr ?

:wink:  

If I ever figure it out mate I shall first celebrate and second let you know, I'll hazard a guess at I've just landed my self a good-un [emoji12] I nearly choked on my pint earlier...... I was texting her about maybe buying some new gear )scope black ops rods) and her reply was "babe if you want to buy fishing gear it's cool, you don't need to run it by me" somehow I don't think she realises the cost involved [emoji23]

If I ever figure it out mate I shall first celebrate and second let you know, I'll hazard a guess at I've just landed my self a good-un [emoji12] I nearly choked on my pint earlier...... I was texting her about maybe buying some new gear )scope black ops rods) and her reply was "babe if you want to buy fishing gear it's cool, you don't need to run it by me" somehow I don't think she realises the cost involved [emoji23]

Lol I get the same mate but that might be because I earn all the money lol

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk