July Catches

muftyboy

Niet my friends, in your dreams, the old ghost buster is catching well, but for sheer consistency, no contest.

When i was a boy i played with nuts, Now at some point Steve you need to stop playing with yours and get on the Ghost full time :)

Now your trying to lure Vici into a false sense of security at what can only be a vulnurable time for the man father :)

Had an audience, this morning Kev, old Sue leapin up and down shouting encouragement for the whole fifteen minutes of the battle, usual lily problem and she offered to go in and get it, i declined and handlined it out, cracking fish.

Nice one Steve but i bet there's at least another visit this week lol

Popped out today to try the new polarising glasses. Went to a little park lake this morning for an hour and half. Managed 3 small ones. Then took a walk around another lake at lunch to see how the glasses were. Found a number of fish sunning themselves in the pot beds. Popped home grabbed my rods and managed to stalk what I think was probably a mid twenty mirror of the top with free lined bread. Didn't have my camera or tripod and with it raining couldn't get the say cheese app to work so grabbed a pic in the cradle. Not a bad day for probably 2.5 hours fishing.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Gents and Ladies please excuse my tardiness but I have had a little trouble getting my pics to play ball on photobucket.

Luddite tendencies I am afraid.

Anyway we paid our first visit to the estate lake that I had completely overlooked for years like a clutz.

Anyway a nice 1st visit with 6 fish to me 3 doubles and 3 twenties to a best of 26lb, and the boss (Froggy) had a 22lb as well.IMG_2486_zpsiiorxaom.jpg

IMG_2474_zpsdym4bsan.jpg