Flaming June Catch Reports

salokcinnodrog

1 from my Sunday Picknic, Can anyone tell me what's wrong in the shot for 10 points ? Apart from the Fugly bloke holding the Kipper :(

2016-06-26%2008.01.14_zpscrheamh2.jpg

apart from the facts that you have cheap camo trousers on, the fish looks in better shape than you and you just scared the hell out of the little one, nope!!

camera is on the s(censored) and your leaning to compensate, and your still scaring the little one :wink:

dayam!!! cant believe it censored s c u n t???

that means not quite strait where i am from :lol:

Close enough lol

Wondered why the first kipper was sliding towards my left in the picture and trying to slide out the cradle ?

Then i remembered it has adjustable legs so after a quick levelling all was well but just goes to show just because you can afford one doesn't mean you know how to use one :(

Edited by snoozer

Now this is why i use braid, if you look at Kevs picture, the lillies go out a long way, all fish have to come through or over them, its a nightmare in the dark, you can hit it from the far bank if you can cast 130 meters, but i have done this and the line stretch puts you straight in the snags, thats where the fish are, hence the braid, it dont stretch, it is impossible and against the rules to bivvy on the clear bank, so Kev is protecting his mainline nylon, because nylon has no chance in this jungle, he also purchased a tripod, to keep his lines high, a thinking angler suceeding in a difficult little lake, we cannot second guess or condemn other anglers for their choice of tackle without seeing the problems they face.

Cheers Steve and still adapting to the situation after each visit until i land all i hook :)

That would of been 6 Sunday which would have been my ticket payed in full :)