Trakker carp oval

Hello BC

I bought this Brolly because I liked the idea of the ribs being on the outside with the centre boss .

Previously I had a Wychwood Solace 50" , and it always slightly irritated me how it wouldn't free stand until I'd sorted out the poles - especially if it was threatening to chuck it down .

I haven't used the Trakker yet , just erected it to check it out . I thought the headroom was disappointing until I realised I hadn't used the Tensioning Strap - d'oh ! , then there was plenty of room .

I was wary of being too energetic erecting the Trakker as it was new and I wanted to carefully stretch out the fabric , but with more frequent use and practice it should go up very quickly .

From videos I see that the no longer available Trakerlite Bivvy had a light alloy ( ? ) boss , but the Brolly has a lighter ( ? ) plastic composite ( ? ) .

I love the wrap around sides which I believe will give me a lot of protection , but allow me to keep watch on the water .

Hope the above waffle is of some help to you .