Oak lodge Farm / Cooks Farm Fishery Essex.

ms1970

Never Have Never Will and i am local to it as well...... carp Smell very bad mainly of Garlic ....oh and Hercules the resident Catfish can only be landed by boat, last caught well over 100lb and there are others in there as well.

Just looked on the website its now got new owners again and Hercules and grown legs again  :wink:  and is no longer there

http://oaklodgefishery.co.uk/

Edited by carp1971

Never Have Never Will and i am local to it as well...... carp Smell very bad mainly of Garlic ....oh and Hercules the resident Catfish can only be landed by boat, last caught well over 100lb and there are others in there as well.

Heard the same . Not for me .

I wouldn't care what the fishery was like, the necessity to write rule 19 means there is no way I'd step foot on there!!!!!

Must be a rough area dal :lol:

Outside of the East End of London, probably one of the worst in the country!

Gun crime in that area is commonplace, almost all police vehicles are ARV's!

Outside of the East End of London, probably one of the worst in the country!

Gun crime in that area is commonplace, almost all police vehicles are ARV's!

:confused:  :confused:  :confused:

Its not a bad area at all unless it's gone down hill within the year!!!!

The fishery has had a bad name ever since I believe Steve Bond (I think that was the fish importer???) ran it as a Garlic water .... since then despite new owners nobody has turned the water around as it still lets the odd noddy on but the garlic is still fresh with the odd Koi & Goldfish in there for scenery!!!

If the new owners turn it around then good luck to them, but whilst you are still living off the old illegally imported fish in there then people's opinion will not change.