Rolling table

After making a few batches of boilies and cutting them up, I think it's time to invest in a table and gun. I've had a look on ebay and found a table and gun for £20.32. Would this do the job? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Q-Dos-Bait-Rolling-Table-Bait-Gun-Combo-Carp-Fishing-Boilies-RRP-45-/310695961485?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item4856ec238d

From the picture the table looks ok, how long it will last ,who knows , but it will be hard work with that gun (Tried it many years ago)ended up buying the Solar gun which is far easier to use.

Thanks, I'll order it and see how it goes. If the gun is too hard to work with, I'll look into getting a better one :)

The rolling table should be OK. The gun is a cheap DIY one.

It will definitely do the job but your hands might ache if you are making a few kilos :wink:

If you want to do it as lazily as possible then this is the dogs danglies for a sausage gun 8)

Not exactly cheap when you add the battery and charger (Unless you've already got the Ryobi One+ system :wink: ) but is infinitely better than a hand gun and much easier (And quieter :wink: ) when rolling for yourself than an air gun.

The rolling table should be OK. The gun is a cheap DIY one.

It will definitely do the job but your hands might ache if you are making a few kilos :wink:

If you want to do it as lazily as possible then this is the dogs danglies for a sausage gun 8)

Not exactly cheap when you add the battery and charger (Unless you've already got the Ryobi One+ system :wink: ) but is infinitely better than a hand gun and much easier (And quieter :wink: ) when rolling for yourself than an air gun.

I've got a brand new one of those (Full boxed set with batt/charger/cylinder etc) and I can attest to that as the old one I had got used every time bait was made. The guy I gave it to still uses it as far as I know.

Anyway, I bought a second set as a backup and promptly discovered an unknown family tie to someone at the top of the bait industry that means I don't make bait any more...!

Anyone interested in the gun feel free to PM.

I've got a brand new one of those (Full boxed set with batt/charger/cylinder etc) and I can attest to that as the old one I had got used every time bait was made. The guy I gave it to still uses it as far as I know.

Anyway, I bought a second set as a backup and promptly discovered an unknown family tie to someone at the top of the bait industry that means I don't make bait any more...!

Anyone interested in the gun feel free to PM.

We now know who to come too for cheap mix ingredients and free rolling? :P :razz: :wink::mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Please feel free to ask him/her as much as you can and pass it on. :mrgreen: