April Carping

frogy

The very same, baliff came round and the best anyone else managed to get out was 3 but none of them really put much bait in. Carp must have enjoyed the mix, which being a park lake consisted of a good amount of bread crumb, a few pellets to break it up and chopped boilis.

I think bread is always a good shout any time you've got people turning up to feed ducks right? One of those lakes near the hotel that you can't fish, I walk down there with my boy and mum when I visit and they will practically eat it out of your hand. They're bold as brass of course having never seen any kind of angling. I'll definitely go fish there one day love the look of it. Also, handy for my old gal to bring me over a bacon sarny :wink:

I hope it's better fishing than march has been, another blank yesterday, so much for barston being an easy venue, the fish were showing too. I was going to fish the back of the island, but I was walking the dog on Tuesday and saw a big carp in the bottom end of the lake, so I fished there instead. one bloke on the road side had a low double out, didn't see anything else coming out.