First time in france

danreeve

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys me and a couple of mates are planning our first trip to France this year, can anyone recommend any lakes near calais that are reasonably priced and enjoyable?

many thanks in advance

Hi matie there are a few lakes that would suit you here's a few DES MOLINOTS / LA FRITTERIE / THE ISLAND LAKE / AND ABBEY the only problem you might have is getting somewhere now, its a bit late to start booking for this year.im going to abbey lake in September and as of last week they still had vacancys for SEP/OCT time you will find then on the web you can skype them and speak to Sebastien the onwer really nice guy. iv'e got some photos in the gallery under padidiver3046 thats the sort of fishing your looking at in France .

hope this helps Cliff

• 4 weeks later...

I only book now through Angling Lines they have a vast array of fisheries on their books and I have found them to be excellent to deal with, they know their fisheries inside out and have personally fished all their venues.

And you know that when you book through them your booking is 100% safe. their website is packed with info especially in the forums.

Defiantly the only way I wood book a French fishing holiday having nearly being well and truly stuffed by a non siret no fishery.

• 3 weeks later...