Weeks fishing in uk ?

Hi and happy new year to you all !

Me and my wing men who I usually go France with every April have decided to stay in the uk this year and do a 7 day stint at a venue on our home soil, my question is does anyone know a big carp venue with plenty of fish to go at with whopers in too that can be booked ! not to fussed about where it is in uk don't mind driving for a good venue

Could do with some showers etc there too,

Thanks.

Russ

Ps pm,s welcome if you don't want to shout about the venue

I personally haven't fished it,my mate fished it a year back and had a lovely 33lb common on a 24hour session

im also thinking of doing 3 nights there my self in march.

also linear in oxford is a nice fishery but im guessing you have heard of that!

orchard farm in Kent is good, fished that many times had carp to 24lb but it stocks carp to 50lb plus  and is heavily stocked.

they have 8 lakes on the complex and I found lake 7 is the best fishing on either of the 2 points, there clay pits so not to much to find beneath the water but the carp are really nice in perfect condition. Once you get on the fish its excellent fishing and also on a lovely site with showers etc and pre ordered meals brought to your swim

thanks

tom

Yeah it has been a while Newmarket , how's things did you do much fishing last year ?

Thanks for the link looks nice place but more catered for holiday home fishing

Got out as much as i could mate .

Never enough though is it ? :)

I've not got a place to recommend but just question a week in the UK?

I do France and have been for the past 26 years (sometimes twice a year), the thing is I've been blanking up until the Thursday night before and then had a mental 36 hours!! I know had I been in England it would have been too easy to wind in and go home.

some good looking venues here lads cheers,, which lake is trinity at grendon carpmachine ? its number 5 on there map key but number 5 is missing on the map picture, how big is the lake? are there allot of fish in there do the respond to lots of bait ..,

churn pool looks brilliant andy but unfortunately there fully booked from march right through until October,,but I will remember the venue and maybe try next year.. 

jimmboy cottington lakes looks good aswell I will give them a ring 2moz and try and book on , have you fished it much??  does it fish well, and does it hold a 55lb. thanks

markspod what is your question??

Edited by roosterbooster

Rooster booster

Elphics lakes is good if you can get on North lake I think they got a carp in there that goes to 57 lb. I know there fish are imported but what does that matter it's a big carp at the end of the day but book now if you can

North lake will be booked out for the year already , unless you book it 1st of Jan you have no chance

Rooster booster

Elphics lakes is good if you can get on North lake I think they got a carp in there that goes to 57 lb. I know there fish are imported but what does that matter it's a big carp at the end of the day but book now if you can

So rather than go abroad stay in UK and fish for fish that are from abroad surely may aswel just go abroad and fish them in the waters they belong in!