The football thread

Congrats to Man utd, but unfortunately in my opinion that puts West Ham in the qualifiers for the mickey, more injuries early on, i hope Slav puts out the youth team and exits first round.

I TOLD you not to start .....

:)

Mourinio=success..... End of. Do you think the Stretford end will be complaining if he gets them into champs league,as he will. In saying that he will leave them in the mire. They don't wanna miss the boat,but it's a short term plan and he will leave them like fergie did..... Up a creek without a paddle.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a dream about 16 years ago that England beat Mexico 4-0 and Scholes scored 1st.

I didn't put a bet on and it happened.

I'm not making the same mistake this time lol

i had a very similar occurrence back in the mid 70s, Circa 76-77.

for a week i had vivid dreams in which the number 4 was very prominent, four people at a bus stop or walking thru a door with a number 4 on it.

one saturday i strolled over the pub and called in the bookies as i was want to do in my youth and upon perusing the board i saw virgina wade was fave to win wimbledon, thinking nowt of it i looked at the horse cards and lo and behold virginia wade was running, i thought lol i might have some of that but just then the dogs card rolled up the screen and bug##r me she was running in a dog race too, i thought cripes shes fit. i had a very weird  de je vue moment and the dream came back to me but thinking nope it was the number four that was in the dream and there are only three wades so i had the three of them in win, doubles and a treble, but as i was writing the ticket i saw a horse called 'tennis champ' too WOOhooo! banged that in the acca with the rest of them all to win and grossed £7500. and a bit that day :lol:

not bad for a dream and as such i dont pass over them now lol

All the Rooney haters...... Our best player,so far,after 2 games...... Thoughts.....

I think him playing the deeper role and getting more of the ball suits his game.

And coming from deep he seems more willing to run with the ball and take people on.

So far so good to be honest.

The 2 goals we have conceded have been a bit moody but overall we are controlling games and creating chances.

All the Rooney haters...... Our best player,so far,after 2 games...... Thoughts..... 

Have to agree with you Stevo, been our best player has held the ball well and not given it away in midfield, he has been poor for Utd but I think thats more to do with LVG being a loon.

As for Kane he looks knackered, as much as I love Harry he looks leggy (he's played nearly 60 games in the last 12 months :shock: )