What are you listening to?

buzzbomb

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Golden Paws said:

This one's worth a watch. The female lead singer looks like she's just come from an Anne Summers party! Not sure what party the male singers come from but I think a lot of drugs were taken! Metal that can melodic and sexy.

Have a listen to Ghost Love Score by Nightwish... Floor is a Valkyrie with the voice of a godess

On 11/12/2021 at 15:33, Golden Paws said:

Nightwish is also on my YouTube viewing. Floor Jansen has an amazing voice and leather has never looked so good! (And those thighs.........)

Wouldn't of had you for a new age music kind of guy GP.

Bit of sunday smooth golden oldies seems to be having a bit new found popularity, Lord Roy.

I went to see Motorhead in the early 80's and had tinnitus for 3 days! The Marshall stack was something to behold and I wondered why all the bouncers were walking around with ear plugs in. 'Elf and Safety these days probably wouldn't have it that loud but then your insides would have the full effect of Lemmy's bass vibrating it.

That said, the below track is surprisingly reflective and the video really does it justice.

• 5 weeks later...