What are you listening to?

buzzbomb

Not music but I'm not sure if anyone has discovered the magic sponge podcasts. 

If you are in to your football these are well worth listening to. I'm in tears of laughter every time. Rob Beckett, jimmy bullard and a couple more. Special guests a plenty. John sitton, graham stack, David Bentley and David noble are incredible episodes

• 8 months later...
On 18/03/2018 at 06:13, greekskii said:

Not music but I'm not sure if anyone has discovered the magic sponge podcasts. 

If you are in to your football these are well worth listening to. I'm in tears of laughter every time. Rob Beckett, jimmy bullard and a couple more. Special guests a plenty. John sitton, graham stack, David Bentley and David noble are incredible episodes

Really enjoyed the magic sponge, shame it seems to have come to an end. Anyone know any decent podcasts? That journey to work is unbearable with the radio on. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

Have a listen to this one (with the volume turned right up!) Diamond Head are regularly described as one of the greatest bands ever never to achieved greatness and bands like Metallica cite them as a major influence. This video just gives it a whole new lease of life and is a cinematic masterpiece.

One of the greatness metal tracks of all time and given a whole new audience with this video. The "snake woman" at 3:20 is apparently the actress Salma Hayek.

16 minutes ago, Golden Paws said:

Have a listen to this one (with the volume turned right up!) Diamond Head are regularly described as one of the greatest bands ever never to achieved greatness and bands like Metallica cite them as a major influence. This video just gives it a whole new lease of life and is a cinematic masterpiece.

One of the greatness metal tracks of all time and given a whole new audience with this video. The "snake woman" at 3:20 is apparently the actress Salma Hayek.

I do like Metallica, I got to see them live at the reading festival, they were blooming good, will have a listen to the other one when I am not in the doctors waiting room 😂

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...