View from your bivvy door.

Well, this is where I have spent the last two nights.

49be94318a2654e03ff781e283e53175_zpswtp3

I heard my first cuckoo of the year, Friday night, and a serial cuckoo all day yesterday, saw the mallards fighting stupidly over one female, who promptly moved away from the ruckus.

Also discovered a new snag, and recovered around 50metres of braid attached to a length of leadcore leader and lead.

Then add to that I also filled my bin bag with other people's rubbish.

I spent the day looking at a pylon too! 91b53b0440b42ca2b05464cab51f6b53.jpg

Good job on the clean up too! I really do not understand what is so difficult about taking a bag with you putting your rubbish in it and taking it home to bin it! [emoji35]

Top job on the litter pick. You are not alone. My friends and I always go home with pockets full of line, lead and hooks after a days fishing. Tins and pots and bags full of ......bags. Glad we're not the only ones embarrassed by the selfish people who leave litter around lakes, ponds and rivers. Despite the pylon and lines tops pictures. Thank you for sharing your fab weekend memories. [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

What did the rod on the left do ,to be sent away from the others :cry:

He was a very naughty Rod-ney [emoji13]

I was fishing a spot rite over to the left and didn't like the angle on the line so I went a bit dictator and segregated it, also gave me space in the middle to stand hand's on hips asking the water why it wasn't giving up its carp

• 3 weeks later...

aJuiOHN.jpg

A shot from last spring that I thought would make a nice 1st image to upload. About 5 am on a Nene Valley pit.

Has to be one of the best scenics I've ever taken, this is a heavily compressed version too, the original is a beauty.

If memory serves me correctly I had a low 20 common shortly after the shot was taken.

hmmmm, not seein it :lol:

Let's try again.....

zmSk5kY.jpg

A shot from last spring that I thought would make a nice 1st image to upload. About 5 am on a Nene Valley pit.

Has to be one of the best scenics I've ever taken, this is a heavily compressed version too, the original is a beauty.

If memory serves me correctly I had a low 20 common shortly after the shot was taken.

Edited by yonny

Let's try again.....

zmSk5kY.jpg

OOOoooohh, thats carpy :wink:

Let's try again.....

zmSk5kY.jpg

Great pic, but from experience I know its not showing the full effect...The spiralling towers that roll across the surface can never be captured on a still.

you can blank , but a a early morning cuppa while watching scenes like that are so worth it.