View from your bivvy door.

On 06/01/2022 at 08:47, salokcinnodrog said:

Same view this morning, but what a sunrise.

Still - 2degrees but beats being sat at home 

IMG_20220106_084504.jpg

Well I can understand why Sky would be happy with minus 2 , but I guess your ancestors came from Siberia , Nick ? 😁.

Realistically would you expect the carp to feed on your bait , or be snuggled up in the weed where they've got security , warmth and food ? .

Still , as you say it's your happy place , so does it really matter if you catch or not ? .

😃

8 hours ago, crusian said:

Well I can understand why Sky would be happy with minus 2 , but I guess your ancestors came from Siberia , Nick ? 😁.

Realistically would you expect the carp to feed on your bait , or be snuggled up in the weed where they've got security , warmth and food ? .

Still , as you say it's your happy place , so does it really matter if you catch or not ? .

😃

So much weed in front of me, hasn't died away. I did hear fish splash the first 2 nights, but the last 3 were quiet, although the coots were active.

I prefer the cold to excessive summer heat, although packing up in the pouring rain was a bit  much yesterday 😳 

• 2 months later...

Well... my plans for a bed of bait are out of the window... my mate Bully and I managed to get two swims as two lads pulled off... so according to them they blanked and spodded about 5kg per rod over 2 days.. so singles and small glugged bags it is then... gonna wind one in in a bit and put on a Zig... got about 12' in front of us on clear gravel... fingers crossed

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, finchey said:

Good luck elmo, keep us updated mate. 😁👍

Thanks will do, I spent ages looking around but didn't see a lot I just decided this may give me a small chance but I missed the swim I wanted to be in and the 2nd choice and 3rd choice lol found some nice spots though, but I think I might be competing against other anglers this year as well as the fish