boilies VS particles

nathanhuynh

Cell boilies all the way!

Not those horrible things :shock::wink::lol:

Seriously many of the Mainline boilie range work because of a very good attractor package over food source, or the liquid food source added to a basic bait.

I can think of many far better baits than Cell, and a number of Mainline Sponsored anglers have never used Cell as there are far better baits available!

I would far rather use a boilie that is a food source in its own right than one that relies on a liquid attractor package to work, maybe BFM, or even Blue Oyster.

Seriously many of the Mainline boilie range work because of a very good attractor package over food source, or the liquid food source added to a basic bait.

I can think of many far better baits than Cell, and a number of Mainline Sponsored anglers have never used Cell as there are far better baits available!

I would far rather use a boilie that is a food source in its own right than one that relies on a liquid attractor package to work, maybe BFM, or even Blue Oyster.

cell might not be the best food source boilie but at the end of the day it puts fish on the bank, ive saved many a blank with cell.

mufty :)

This.

Feel the power of cell!!! , your catch rate will go up its been in every lake

It has, but that's not to say its good. I guarantee (sort of) that fish have been caught out of every Lake you have ever fished on mularkey, or matrix, and I bet that some of this fish have been in magazines with 'caught on the cell' written underneath it..?? :shhh:

Feel the power of cell!!! , your catch rate will go up its been in every lake

Somehow don't think when I fish that my catch rate would go up :wink::lol:

I was doing pretty well on the baits I have been using for the past few years.

I can honestly say that even on 'Cell waters', I have had a bait that will compete with it :wink:

Have to say i agree but i AM torn between both nick's and ian's comments :cry:

Am I not right in thinking but our Quarry is known as "The Pig Of The Lake"

This being the case surely a carp will have a go at any bait/boilie presented to it properly. We all know someone who has caught a carp on a fag but, harribo, jelly baby all manor of things have been used and been successful. I had the highest catch rate on our little lake last year using my own boilies and plastic corn. I'm wondering if I had the finances to market my home made boilies if everyone would be wanting to get on them, and everybody raving because the korda team used them at gigantica....

Am I not right in thinking but our Quarry is known as "The Pig Of The Lake"

This being the case surely a carp will have a go at any bait/boilie presented to it properly. We all know someone who has caught a carp on a fag but, harribo, jelly baby all manor of things have been used and been successful. I had the highest catch rate on our little lake last year using my own boilies and plastic corn. I'm wondering if I had the finances to market my home made boilies if everyone would be wanting to get on them, and everybody raving because the korda team used them at gigantica....

Lets face it, publicity and catches on a bait is the best way to get it to be a best seller. :wink: and Mainline have the best marketing machine going in the bait market so that is why Cell is the 'best bait going', even though it may not be :wink::lol:8)

Cell a good bait and will catch fish no doubt but there plenty of baits out there that will catch just as many as cell but its much cheaper as your not payin for the markering. But fair play to mainline readin some of the comments on here they really have got people ware they want them. No matter what boilie you use if you dont put in the right place you still going to blank.