Baiting Tactics

jay_winter

Washed out baits. I like to keep boilies trickling into the same spot over the week. As soon as you initially bait the spot up, fill a bucket with boilies and fill with lake water and leave. These baits will be exactly the same as the ones you initially baited with, and are to be used to top up the baited area after any action. Repeat daily, baiting up at the most unproductive time.

Washed out baits. I like to keep boilies trickling into the same spot over the week. As soon as you initially bait the spot up, fill a bucket with boilies and fill with lake water and leave. These baits will be exactly the same as the ones you initially baited with, and are to be used to top up the baited area after any action. Repeat daily, baiting up at the most unproductive time.
very good tip. my mates do well glugging all there baits in salmon oil. used to be the done thing back in day over here and it certainly works for them in france