What is your newest purchase

adders60

Dude! Loving the diy power pack! Will you be posting a 'how to'? :wink:

Take a look at this video Ddgx, I'm afraid I can't take credit for it but it is what gave me the idea to build one myself. Pretty striaght forward if you have a some basic soldering skills and know how to crimp.

Hope it helps

Shimano Tribal 12ft 5.0 spod arrived today.

I see what you guys mean when you say higher t/c for better feedback this things like my Marker rod on steroids just giving it a couple of flicks and you can feel it.

I don't know why Shimano market it as a marker/spod rod as it doesn't have a distance mark on it for marking the line ??

Not to worry Marker rod (12ft 3.0 ) will only get used for marking, this Spod at 5.0 gotta be so much better for feature finding as well as spodding !

Another 2kg of essential b5's. God is it getting expensive buying those in 1 or 2 key at a time! Anyone in the Essex area who wants to share the cost of a bulk buy, get in touch!  :) hehe

Eric's have 20% off bait at the minute, i believe they sell B5 if it is any use to you, Also I think it's Nige orders B5 in very large quantities at a good price might be worth asking if he can get some over to you or next seasons bait stash.

3 cross cast x 5000's 

Good choice Sir love mine

Another 2kg of essential b5's. God is it getting expensive buying those in 1 or 2 key at a time! Anyone in the Essex area who wants to share the cost of a bulk buy, get in touch! :) hehe

Next january Danny mate :wink:

Another 2kg of essential b5's. God is it getting expensive buying those in 1 or 2 key at a time! Anyone in the Essex area who wants to share the cost of a bulk buy, get in touch! :) hehe

Great bait though, isn't it?

Ian

Great bait though, isn't it?

Ian

Well, I haven't landed one fish on it yet! The only time I've used it in properly since I started buying it I did get two runs during a night session and didn't bank either unfortunately. Will put it to the test properly at Taverham mills next week and then decide :wink: