What is your newest purchase

adders60

1 pt red maggots, 1 box ofย  large dendrobaena worms, was gutted they had sold out of lob worms, king prawns and ground bait. And tomorrow I'm kicking off my perch season, I did think about the carp but it's only a day session and the weather looks good for the perch tomorrow. I'm going to try and mix my fishing up a bit and then hopefully I won't get bogged down just targeting the carp. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคž๐ŸŽฃ

1 hour ago, finchey said:

1 pt red maggots, 1 box ofย  large dendrobaena worms, was gutted they had sold out of lob worms, king prawns and ground bait. And tomorrow I'm kicking off my perch season, I did think about the carp but it's only a day session and the weather looks good for the perch tomorrow. I'm going to try and mix my fishing up a bit and then hopefully I won't get bogged down just targeting the carp. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคž๐ŸŽฃ

I think the same as you got to mix it up keeps all my fishing fresh, il swap a big carp for a big perch any day.

Best of luck ๐Ÿคž

23 minutes ago, B B said:

I think the same as you got to mix it up keeps all my fishing fresh, il swap a big carp for a big perch any day.

Best of luck ๐Ÿคž

Yes B B I've decided to try and mix it up a bit over the last couple of years I've gone months in between fishing trips and I think it's because I've been sticking to just carp, I've got fishing tackle for all types of fishing from ultra light spinning to beach fishing, So I'm definitely going to try and mix it up to keep my interest going. And I can't wait for tomorrow, I'm not even bothered if I catch it's just going to be a real chill out day. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽฃ

Yes B B I've decided to try and mix it up a bit over the last couple of years I've gone months in between fishing trips and I think it's because I've been sticking to just carp, I've got fishing tackle for all types of fishing from ultra light spinning to beach fishing, So I'm definitely going to try and mix it up to keep my interest going. And I can't wait for tomorrow, I'm not even bothered if I catch it's just going to be a real chill out day. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽฃ

Theirs always a feeder rod and a spinner set up in with my carp gearโ€ฆ you just donโ€™t know what the day could bring โ€ฆ.

33110384-C8C6-4E2A-AB1D-58BFAE54972D.jpeg.3925699963aa1749d86fe49e48ff1db4.jpegCFF1BF26-2C03-4F34-9F86-72159828BF8F.thumb.jpeg.d4771053d9f95090bc42db9a38a673e6.jpeg

16 minutes ago, B B said:

Theirs always a feeder rod and a spinner set up in with my carp gearโ€ฆ you just donโ€™t know what the day could bring โ€ฆ.

33110384-C8C6-4E2A-AB1D-58BFAE54972D.jpeg.3925699963aa1749d86fe49e48ff1db4.jpegCFF1BF26-2C03-4F34-9F86-72159828BF8F.thumb.jpeg.d4771053d9f95090bc42db9a38a673e6.jpeg

That's a really good idea but when I go carp fishing I already carry way too much gear. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Just ordered a juice box head torch . Iโ€™ve never actually seen one in action but the video advertisement makes it look amazing .ย 
Similar to the floodlights over West Ham ๐Ÿคฃ

Anyway for ยฃ13 it was worth taking a chance .

Are you still out this weekend. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Dunno yet, wife's away for weekend....

Was supposed to be on Cudmore from Friday afternoon,ย  but at last mi ute work have declined my holiday "Work ace needs"....which is fair do, get a day back...little en got a Cup game on Sunday, so would be either Friday night or Saturday day on lodge....

2 hours ago, Highy said:

Dunno yet, wife's away for weekend....

Was supposed to be on Cudmore from Friday afternoon,ย  but at last mi ute work have declined my holiday "Work ace needs"....which is fair do, get a day back...little en got a Cup game on Sunday, so would be either Friday night or Saturday day on lodge....

Might go myself, not sure what to do yet. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

Bag of JBs supermilk hookbait mix going to start making my own hookbaits as I'm not impressed by off the self hookbaits there is not much to them.

Will be making cork granules pop ups and bottom baits goingย  to be rolling my own feed bait too soon a fresh bait on these waters should be a bit more appealing than shop bought kit.

42 minutes ago, Carpbell3 said:

Bag of JBs supermilk hookbait mix going to start making my own hookbaits as I'm not impressed by off the self hookbaits there is not much to them.

Will be making cork granules pop ups and bottom baits goingย  to be rolling my own feed bait too soon a fresh bait on these waters should be a bit more appealing than shop bought kit.

That's a whole other hobby, and just as addictive as fishing! There's nothing quite like catching on your own baits.ย  Best of luck.ย 

On 08/10/2022 at 14:14, finchey said:

With my syndi complex surrounded by river it's too good an opportunity to miss, I did a day session for perch last week as I had no time for overnighters for carp and I now take a light lure setup carping coz why not?

Love this new waist bag, holds everything I need, made up lures, spares, terminal bits, flouros, wire, scales, mat/sling the lot - even found a slot for a selfie stick for pics - it's brilliant!

Freedom ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

Screenshot_20221014-165135_Gallery.thumb.jpg.b7745538bf0f6afa3d83d6cc07270f07.jpg

42 minutes ago, kevtaylor said:

With my syndi complex surrounded by river it's too good an opportunity to miss, I did a day session for perch last week as I had no time for overnighters for carp and I now take a light lure setup carping coz why not?

Love this new waist bag, holds everything I need, made up lures, spares, terminal bits, flouros, wire, scales, mat/sling the lot - even found a slot for a selfie stick for pics - it's brilliant!

Freedom ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

Screenshot_20221014-165135_Gallery.thumb.jpg.b7745538bf0f6afa3d83d6cc07270f07.jpg

I'm nipping down to one of my club lake's tomorrow for a bit, I've got worms left from last weekend and I will pick some maggots up, I'll play it by ear and see how it goes, I'm sticking my ledger rod out and leaving that one to fish with the odd bait freshen up and then either my float rod or tip rod depends on the weather and see what's about.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽฃ

1 hour ago, kevtaylor said:

Freedom ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘

The cushion looks on the heavy side tho ย ๐Ÿ˜‰

2 minutes ago, B B said:

Well you have one and your boy โ€ฆand one for the dog ย ๐Ÿค”

The 2 man deffo for us both, getting him a 2 rod setup....Axs for me, see if he wants a bivvy for Days for him....I may end up using for myself too ๐Ÿ˜ณ....

Will compare with the 1 manaus tomorrow.....

Apparently.....I've just read that Aqua make the Adavanta Bivvys ???

Edited by Highy