What is your newest purchase

adders60

10 minutes ago, finchey said:

Yes I'll be on Fan, don't know what time yet working tonight so depends how I feel tomorrow, you fishing the match?

Yah, I'll be on it....not fished properly since 48hr in Cudmore, Match next week, then 48hr on 14th October 

9 hours ago, B B said:

Avid heated sleeping bag.Avid reckon its 50% more compact and lighter than other 5 season bags which is the main reason I got it. £110 on sale from Total fishing tackle. Got the standard size cus I’m petite 

Just what I need a new bag, all this year I have been near busting out with hives after two days on the Bank really been annoying, my bag has a little rip been spilling the insulation really is irritating a fine white powder, either that or my bag is alive and bouncing just over 10 years old never washed it, might try the advanta one that's 4 season rated.

1 minute ago, Carpbell3 said:

Just what I need a new bag, all this year I have been near busting out with hives after two days on the Bank really been annoying, my bag has a little rip been spilling the insulation really is irritating a fine white powder, either that or my bag is alive and bouncing just over 10 years old never washed it, might try the advanta one that's 4 season rated.

Like a low rider 

Just looking at the avid heated bag looks real nice no way I'm getting the forties snug pac but I do want something a lot less bulky than your trad 5 season bag I think with one of them and the trakka orange light might just get me out in the winter well late autumn 

See my bait maker closed as are a lot of the guys in units overheads must be huge might switch over to the live system for a bit can get it local from AD not much options to be fair the other shops are looking unstocked.

Should get my own bait room up and running over the winter been saying that for a while though just had two sessions on the proper carp black seal had one first time out that I lost and nothing else its a very fishy bait leaves a raw fish taste on your hands not pleasant.

4 hours ago, Carpbell3 said:

Just looking at the avid heated bag looks real nice no way I'm getting the forties snug pac but I do want something a lot less bulky than your trad 5 season bag I think with one of them and the trakka orange light might just get me out in the winter well late autumn 

See my bait maker closed as are a lot of the guys in units overheads must be huge might switch over to the live system for a bit can get it local from AD not much options to be fair the other shops are looking unstocked.

Should get my own bait room up and running over the winter been saying that for a while though just had two sessions on the proper carp black seal had one first time out that I lost and nothing else its a very fishy bait leaves a raw fish taste on your hands not pleasant.

Have you tried retro baits? Not that far from you is it? And he posts for free if you spend £80 

17 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Have you tried retro baits? Not that far from you is it? And he posts for free if you spend £80 

Will have a look the bio range looks good trying to get something local that is always in stock CC Moore is a good retail bait AD has a very good stock range I could go liquid mad in there.

4 minutes ago, Carpbell3 said:

Will have a look the bio range looks good trying to get something local that is always in stock CC Moore is a good retail bait AD has a very good stock range I could go liquid mad in there.

Nick has never let me down yet, and the bio range is great tbh, smells amazing and works really well, if you want a quick bite it seems one they can't resist, I use that or Shropshire Gold mainly both are great baits in my opinion 

Sonik Vader X 2 Rod Pod

2x Sonik Stanz Banksticks (not split stick or Camz, just plain)

Sonik Vader X 3rd Alarm n matching Gizmo Bobbin (Yellow) for mi Lad (when he comes)

2kg Hemp

2kg Maize

4kg 12mm Manilla

1 Bottle Cell liquid Syrup

Should be enough for this weekend Charity Carp Match (Brain Tumor Society)

5kg 20mm sticky krill

5kg 16mm sticky krill

Sticky krill white pop ups

Esp tapered leaders

Korda krank x size 4 hooks

Korda kurv size 4 hooks

Esp tungsten coated braid

Korda sub line tapered leaders

Gardner intensive care carp spray

Milwaukee usb adapter, you can plug your drill/driver batteries into it and charge your phone. On my last reservoir session my phone battery died, the lads next to me let me use theirs. So much better than a standard battery pack so ended up buying an adapter for mine 😆

Is anyone else struggling to get gas? Gooutdoors has been out of stock for a while now, the last tin I got from there was a small one which was [censored]e, didn't burn no where near as good as the old ones I had.

By the way I get my bait from Gooutdoors, they are doing an extra 15% off bait at the moment. 

14 minutes ago, jh92 said:

5kg 20mm sticky krill

5kg 16mm sticky krill

Sticky krill white pop ups

Esp tapered leaders

Korda krank x size 4 hooks

Korda kurv size 4 hooks

Esp tungsten coated braid

Korda sub line tapered leaders

Gardner intensive care carp spray

Milwaukee usb adapter, you can plug your drill/driver batteries into it and charge your phone. On my last reservoir session my phone battery died, the lads next to me let me use theirs. So much better than a standard battery pack so ended up buying an adapter for mine 😆

Is anyone else struggling to get gas? Gooutdoors has been out of stock for a while now, the last tin I got from there was a small one which was [censored]e, didn't burn no where near as good as the old ones I had.

By the way I get my bait from Gooutdoors, they are doing an extra 15% off bait at the moment. 

I get the 6pk of Internet....was in Go Outdoors this morning,  the fella also said there selling off Sonik gear (what is in that is it) also the same in Angling Direct.....both said what is inline that is it.

Angling Direct got bait sale too.

Received today , A pack of Dynamite Betaine pellets (The green ones) some matching ground bait and a box of Sonubaits halibut hookbaits . 

Hitting my syndicate lake at the weekend for a spot of float and/or Pellet feeder sport .

In search of whatever comes along but a nice Crucian or 2 would make a pleasant change .

Oh and I’ll probably stick some heavy artillery out while I’m there .

Just in case .

4 hours ago, Highy said:

I get the 6pk of Internet....was in Go Outdoors this morning,  the fella also said there selling off Sonik gear (what is in that is it) also the same in Angling Direct.....both said what is inline that is it.

Angling Direct got bait sale too.

I will have to get some ordered. I'm off on a session tomorrow and I've got 3 options, cheap gas stove with the cheap canisters you insert, Coleman petrol stove (hate using it now, the smell of petrol gets everywhere) or just don't bother with cooked food. I reckon I could do a couple nights on sandwiches and crisps etc 😆😂

Anyway just sorting my stuff out before I load the car, thought I'd air the bed out and someone has taken a shine to it 😂

IMG_20220921_162508.thumb.jpg.23b4a9299be9d6a592d3207d34c59b1a.jpg

42 minutes ago, finchey said:

I always get my bait at go outdoors, our club gets the discount plus an extra 10% all the time.😁👍

Yeah I find them really good for bait too. They've just started doing freezer baits, mainline, sticky etc. Not bad pricing to be fair. Just wish they'd do a bit more terminal tackle and at a cheaper price 😆 korda hooks knocking on £4.99 a pack now 😭😂

Has anyone tried korda basix hooks? They are like £2.49 a pack lol. 

3 hours ago, bluelabel said:

I hate to think what my Nash Indulgence Wideboy, bag and pillow weighs...😳😱

Is it comfy though? I got the fox r2 camo bedchair with a wychwood 5 season sleeping bag, the itself I think is about 8 or 9 kilos 😆😂