What is your newest purchase

adders60

I also bought a fox tt eos 2 man Bivvy last night, hoping it arrives tomorrow, I did pay extra for postage, fingers x'ed it has been marked as dispatched so very hopeful, 🙏 I'm taking the littlest one tomorrow she said she may even want to do 48 hours we will though if I get 24 I will be happy, my eldest has gone to brownie camp, so maybe this bivvy will prove very useful in getting out fishing more 🤔

Kampa kazi has arrived, quite comfy 😂

Catfish Bait bought for 48hr Cudmore in 2 weeks time.

Sticky Krill active powder 
5kg Sticky 8mm Pellets
5kg Sticky Krill 16 + 20 mm boilies
Krill liquid food
Krill meat

2x Sonik Swingers to go with the Vader X Alarms wife bought.

I've actually sold some bits at the car boot today, 

NGT tackle box and tip toppers, and brew kit bag, 

6 tubs of hookbaits, meaning I now only have 357 or so left 😂 

Tried to sell the toy boat but no takers, 

I could slightly see out the back window on the way home so cleared a bit of toot out 😂

Got to get ready for France now only 2 weeks away, can't wait 

4 hours ago, Highy said:

Catfish Bait bought for 48hr Cudmore in 2 weeks time.

Sticky Krill active powder 
5kg Sticky 8mm Pellets
5kg Sticky Krill 16 + 20 mm boilies
Krill liquid food
Krill meat

2x Sonik Swingers to go with the Vader X Alarms wife bought.

Give em a whirl out hopefully next week....(still have my Delks though too)

20220814_120900.thumb.jpg.ae8afca8e389ec6372785a23589fab0d.jpg

Just brought a pair of Kodex 9” 2.75tc “stalking” rods for an upcoming camping trip. £100 for the pair. They have been paired with a pair of my old shimano baitrunners, with a pair of old nash siren bite alarms I’ve got knocking about they should be good for slinging in the boot. They will be ideal for small river/canal work too. They have minima guides (or effective copies anyway!) and cork handles - my other boy can use them so we will be all 3, daddy and two sons, all carp fishing in a line! 

21 minutes ago, ouchthathurt said:

Just brought a pair of Kodex 9” 2.75tc “stalking” rods for an upcoming camping trip. £100 for the pair. They have been paired with a pair of my old shimano baitrunners, with a pair of old nash siren bite alarms I’ve got knocking about they should be good for slinging in the boot. They will be ideal for small river/canal work too. They have minima guides (or effective copies anyway!) and cork handles - my other boy can use them so we will be all 3, daddy and two sons, all carp fishing in a line! 

I had a look at those when looking at kids rods thought they looked decent for the money 

2 hours ago, elmoputney said:

I had a look at those when looking at kids rods thought they looked decent for the money 

I’m pretty happy with them, they slot perfectly in the car boot and I’m sure they will do the job of flicking little pva sticks up the margins or drifting up and down a canal. They weigh next to nothing and with a landing net and my stalking unhooking mat, I can get fishing with my terminal tackle in a rucksack. Hyper mobility! 

1 hour ago, B B said:

A new pod, had a look in the me local tackle shop at what they had on show. Got the Prologic K1 pod, light weight and versatile £100 ..

14393C62-A2CB-416C-989E-EF65A63D806C.jpeg

I'm now sold on Single Stick use.....but still always looking for a 2nd hand decent pod (2 rod - Sonik Vader X, KNX....) 

some more Pva mesh for my hols, done 50 bags so far and running out fast 🤯

I quite fancy having a go at this accurate spodding business sk I've ordered a wolf X Spod , I've been using the airbomb for the last few years and while I like the spread of bait I can't help wondering if being accurate might be useful sometimes 😂 

On 20/08/2022 at 14:36, ouchthathurt said:

I’m pretty happy with them, they slot perfectly in the car boot and I’m sure they will do the job of flicking little pva sticks up the margins or drifting up and down a canal. They weigh next to nothing and with a landing net and my stalking unhooking mat, I can get fishing with my terminal tackle in a rucksack. Hyper mobility! 

You are going to be ruined now lol

your carp fishing will never be the same again

Edited by framey