What is your newest purchase

adders60

10 hours ago, chillfactor said:

Just looking forward to fishing a bit more again Tim .... been working flat out the last 5 years which hasn't meant much fishing time . Just been the odd booked lake with mates . Still busy for the next few months,  but next year when hopefully all the hard work starts to pay off .... should see me scaling back my work load & working a lot less . 

There's specimen fish of all species where I'm thinking of mooring it , with only a couple of locks to negotiate . Really looking forward to it mate 👍 

Its only a little 14ft boat  paid 500 £ for it  ... but I'll turn it into a floating bivvy basically,  tucked into some trees waiting for a rod to rip off 🎣

Screenshot_20220628-142558_Facebook.thumb.jpg.dc89d4e1c45ca33e0664e74bd4ec4c50.jpgScreenshot_20220628-142549_Facebook.thumb.jpg.b29399c81643fb616c8043b861015386.jpg

Left hand drive… carful overtaking 😉

On 21/06/2022 at 16:19, elmoputney said:

I wish I had just bought the rig safe last time now,seems a great bit of kit,  I'm becoming a korda fan boy I think, 

Wife has bought me 1 this morning,  should be here tomorrow,  Not the Large, thinknits the Combi Rig Safe.

PVA mesh and bags, another Primus Canister and a bag of Vitalin.

Had to search for the best price on the Vitalin as Vitalin themselves are more expensive than Vets and Pets and some ebay sellers who are going free 3 day postage

On 29/06/2022 at 20:13, elmoputney said:

Love mine so far, 

Upgrade pics, now with matching collars and cuffs IMG_20220625_195200.thumb.jpg.b3e571bfbacfc5b28ecdb11275eb195d.jpg

On 30/06/2022 at 17:57, B B said:

Long bat life  👍

I ended up buying them, not a fan of the vibration on the receiver, made me jump when it vibrated on the bait bucket early this morning 😂😂

The Ridge monkey armoury tackle box I bought is nice, it's a bit on the heavy side but it fits everything in 👍

2 hours ago, jh92 said:

I ended up buying them, not a fan of the vibration on the receiver, made me jump when it vibrated on the bait bucket early this morning 😂😂

The Ridge monkey armoury tackle box I bought is nice, it's a bit on the heavy side but it fits everything in 👍

I didn't like the vibrate either, I'm gonna hopefully test mine later if I ever get to the lake😳, got my new special bait to try too it's garlicky tastic 

3 hours ago, jh92 said:

4 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I didn't like the vibrate either, I'm gonna hopefully test mine later if I ever get to the lake😳, got my new special bait to try too it's garlicky tastic 

Everyone I know seems to be out this weekend and I'm stuck building a Rattan Fire Pit garden furniture this afternoon and start a wooden pergola tomorrow,  hoping all frame and roof will be up by next weekend 😁

44 minutes ago, Highy said:

Everyone I know seems to be out this weekend and I'm stuck building a Rattan Fire Pit garden furniture this afternoon and start a wooden pergola tomorrow,  hoping all frame and roof will be up by next weekend 😁

I'm hoping they aren't all at my lake and I get a swim lol 

1 hour ago, elmoputney said:

Im gonna have a look if there's a way to turn the vibrate off. What do you think of the cases for the alarms? Mine seem to fit a bit too tight, makes them a pain getting off 🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, Highy said:

31 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I'm hoping they aren't all at my lake and I get a swim lol 

There was a lot of people on the reservoir this morning, a match going on over the weekend so had to leave, the other res I fish is closing for a match as well. 

I've just got home, car still loaded with gear so debating whether to go find somewhere else to fish👍

11 minutes ago, jh92 said:

What do you think of the cases for the alarms? Mine seem to fit a bit too tight, makes them a pain getting off

They are tight. I put mine on the bank sticks first, which makes it easier to get the cover off. No other issues, had mine about 5 years 

3 minutes ago, commonly said:

They are tight. I put mine on the bank sticks first, which makes it easier to get the cover off. No other issues, had mine about 5 years 

I'll have to get used to it then 😆

It was a 45 minute walk to the swim with the wheel barrow. I've come to the conclusion I need 3 wheels and a motor, the hills have killed me 😂

1 hour ago, jh92 said:

Mine seem to fit a bit too tight

On the original alarms before they brought out the light under the wheel version, which I have they are difficult to get off in the cold but not to bad in the warmer months, Iv recently replaced one of them with the under light version and find the case feels softer which is much easier to remove. The vibration on the receiver comes in handy if you got it in a pocket as sometimes you won’t hear it go off if tucked away.  

3 hours ago, B B said:

On the original alarms before they brought out the light under the wheel version, which I have they are difficult to get off in the cold but not to bad in the warmer months, Iv recently replaced one of them with the under light version and find the case feels softer which is much easier to remove. The vibration on the receiver comes in handy if you got it in a pocket as sometimes you won’t hear it go off if tucked away.  

I just dropped one of mine in the pond, i had to dive to the floor or it was getting lost saved it luckily 

That one flew off 😁

8 hours ago, Highy said:

Well, I'm gettin there....

20220702_194159.thumb.jpg.f58bdce51665ff4696625eebbe2427a1.jpg

This is the Garden Furniture Fire Pit too...

Screenshot_20220702-195820_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4bf29722770f8a73975da36039e232c2.jpg