What is your newest purchase

adders60

A lot of people dont like the tone of the top of the range Delks, i dont have that problem, i only use them with the heads turned off and the Rxi, giving me the low tone buzz, i dont advertise, sheer stupidity, catch and return admit nothing, perfect for me.

I set the tone at the alarm at a frequency that suits my ears, quite high tone, but not squeaky, and definitely not at low tone.

I can turn this on or off, and if using receiver its off.

Then of course, my receiver is set at a tone that suits me.

I got Delkims ST's back in the 1990's, and I still have the same model now, albeit slightly updated as I has a set stolen. The only advance was pairing them with an ATTx dongle and receiver

I agree, I nearly bought the prologic smw ones,looked cheap though. Is it wrong I like the noise of the drop back tone of the Fox sx?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I used Fox MMXRs for nearly ten years and loved the different tone for drop backs, Last year I needed to replace them and wasn't sure I get used to not having it if I went with TXIs...........I don't miss it at all, the Delk alerts me far quicker , and the bobbin shows me the direction on the take.( my Fox still work, just I was getting taps on the rod tip and the alarm was silent....two fish on like that, I knew I needed an alarm where I could fish off staging with a pod and lines at different angles and not need to watch like a hawk.......I could float fish and save loads of dough!!!

Very close to getting Ace , as they read as great alarms, but the deals on delks swung it!!

Yeah but it's personal preference isn't it, I personally don't like having something everyone else has, yes delks are good but they aren't the be all and end all

Might be worth a go as you've exhausted most of the market Phil.

Be quick tho the waiting list is looooooooong !

the%20Heron_zpsl1mibvg7.png

My T5R Volvo is dead quite, the racing boys in Tescos car park, cant touch her, 300 HP of ex police racing car, an efficient machine, does what it says on the tin, no show off noise just an efficient machine, doesnt matter how lovely their exhausts sound, the big estate blows them away, same with the Delks, built to do a job, and they do it without the frills.

My STi, Type R, 400hp Impreza shows off, is extremely loud, and will leave a girly T5R, police car or not, for dust. Built to do a job and does it better than a Swedish women's car :wink::P:lol:

My STi, Type R, 400hp Impreza shows off, is extremely loud, and will leave a girly T5R, police car or not, for dust. Built to do a job and does it better than a Swedish women's car :wink::P:lol:

Can't really argue with this, Dal. So I won't. 

On a less exiting note my most recent purchase has been a new offside, outer track rod end for my 20 year old Shogun. Fourteen quid to replace an item that has covered 231,000 miles.

I can afford it.

Ian

i was once imprezzed by an impreza, i was quite happily cruising along at 80mph just outside bristol (m5) when this flashy blue impreza closed on my rear view like i was standing still, i dodged in one lane so as not to slow his rush toward hell, as he passed me (making the voyager rock sideways, musta been doing 140+) the pearlescent paint job morphed thru electric green to cherry bomb red (WOW i thought, beauty) as he got about 100yds on me the front end seemed to jump a good foot in the air and the glorious paint job dissapeared in a cloud of oily smoke,,,,, damn was i imprezzed!!! :wink:

My 1.6 SR VW Golf does for me, gets me fishing, to and from work and I do have a heavy right foot :oops::o

I would be interested to know the exact tolerances of the speedometer, as I know what I have had it reading, and I'm sure it's more than the quoted top speed. :o

I went to a tackle shop today, on my way there some silly cow veered onto my side of the road, thought she was gonna hit head on, I swerved, she bounced off drivers side door, minor scrape but JESUS some people shouldn't be driving!!! Oh I spent 70 quid on tackle for gigantica road lake, hooks etc etc, usual stuff